8 Days , 3 Countries , 4 Cities
Bosnia and Herzegovina Tours & Vacations
At Zitango Travel, we believe that luxury travel is all about experiencing the best that a destination has to offer. That’s why we have carefully selected the finest accommodations, restaurants and experiences to ensure that your journey is nothing short of exceptional. You’ll stay in luxurious hotels and dine at the best restaurants, indulging in the most delicious local cuisine. You’ll also have the chance to explore local markets and discover hidden gems, all while being accompanied by our knowledgeable and friendly guides who will ensure that your trip is tailored to your interests.
Don’t settle for an ordinary vacation, treat yourself to the luxury experience of a lifetime with Zitango Travel’s tours to Bosnia. Book now and discover the best of this enchanting country. Experience Bosnia like never before with Zitango Travel – book your luxury tour today!
Tailor-made Bosnia and Herzegovina Itineraries
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
Travel Styles for Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel GuideSome information and tips about Bosnia and Herzegovina
Did you know?
- Flower, Golden Lily (Lilium Bosniacum), is Bosnia’s symbol. Many different places in Bosnia Herzegovina show it.
- Bosnia has been occupied since the New Stone Age.
- In 1984, Bosnia hosted the first Winter Olympics held in a socialist state.
- The country’s heart shape has earned Bosnia and Herzegovina the nickname “Heart Shaped Land.”
- Herzegovina is the region which most of the county’s wine comes from here. Žilavkais the popular white grape variety in the region.
- Coffee is very important for Bosnians. Bosnia is one of highest coffee consumption per capita in the world. (10th).
- Herzegovina, which is the southern part of the country, is much smaller than Bosnia. Bosnia is 5 times bigger than Herzegovina’s total landmass.
- There are three official languages in Bosnia: Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian.
- The currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina is the Marka.
- Country’s national soccer team played its first major tournament in 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.