13 Days , 9 Cities
Get inspiration from our sample Adventure Tours in England & Scotland below, and remember that each can be customized according to your preferences to custom-design your perfect vacation.
Sample Adventure Tours in England & Scotland
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
About England & ScotlandSome information and tips about England & Scotland
Did you know?
- The national dish in England is Indian food, Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Champagne was invented in England, not in France.
- Tea is an integral part of English culture. One hundred sixty-five million cups of tea are drunk in England every day.
- You can drive from England to France via an underwater tunnel.
- England is home to one of the oldest artificial structures on the planet, Stonehenge. The prehistoric landmark is more than 3,000 years old.
- Stephen Hawking, Sir Isaac Newton, and Charles Darwin were English scientists.
- An Englishman created the American national anthem.
- There are more chickens than people in England.
- Robin Hood was a natural person, although not 100% the same as the movies.
- England is 74 times smaller than the United States of America. However, England has about 150% more people than California alone.
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.