10 Days , 2 Cities
Italy, the birthplace of the Renaissance, has a rich history, stunning architecture, and delectable cuisine. But what if you could elevate your Italian experience to the next level? Enter Italy Luxury Tours, the perfect way to explore the best of Italy in ultimate luxury and style. Whether you’re looking to indulge in a private tour of the iconic Vatican Museums or sail along the Amalfi Coast on a private yacht, Italy Luxury Tours have you covered.
In these tour programs, we’ll dive into the world of Italy Luxury Tours and explore what makes them a must-do experience for any traveler looking to indulge in a little bit of luxury.
Uncover the Best of Italy with Our Private Tours
Zitango offers a range of private Italy luxury tours that cater to every taste and budget. Our private tours provide a personal experience that truly allows you to soak in Italy’s essence. The tours include:
- Private Vatican Museums Tour: Explore the iconic Vatican Museums with a private guide and skip the long lines. Marvel at the stunning artwork and architectural masterpieces as you delve into the rich history of the Vatican.
- Private Florence Tour: Take a stroll through the birthplace of the Renaissance on a private tour of Florence. Visit the famous Uffizi Gallery and admire the works of the world’s greatest artists, such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Da Vinci.
- Private Amalfi Coast Tour: Admire the stunning scenery of the Amalfi Coast on a private tour that takes you from the charming town of Sorrento to the breathtaking cliffs of Positano. Indulge in some of the region’s finest cuisine and enjoy a private boat tour of the famous Blue Grotto.
Customize Your Italy Luxury Tour with Our Bespoke Itineraries
Zitango also offers bespoke Italy luxury tours that are tailored to your specific needs and preferences. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, our bespoke itineraries are designed to provide a truly unforgettable experience. Our bespoke itineraries include:
- Romantic Getaways: From candlelight dinners in quaint Italian villages to private yacht tours of the Amalfi Coast, our romantic getaways offer the ultimate romance and luxury.
- Family Vacations: Treat your family to the ultimate Italian experience with our family vacations. From private tours of the Vatican Museums to cooking classes in Tuscany, our family vacations provide a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
- Adventure Tours: Explore the best of Italy on a bespoke adventure tour that takes you off the beaten path. Our adventure tours provide a unique and exciting way to experience Italy.
Tailor-made Luxury Honeymoons Italy Itineraries
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
Travel Styles for Italy
Italy Travel GuideSome information and tips about Italy
Why Choose Italy Luxury Tours?
When it comes to luxury travel, Italy Luxury Tours stands out for a number of reasons. Here are just a few:
We understand that no two travelers are alike at Italy Luxury Tours. That’s why we work closely with our clients to create customized itineraries catering to their needs and interests. Whether you’re a foodie looking to indulge in the best Italian cuisine or a history buff eager to explore ancient ruins and museums, our team will create an itinerary that’s tailored to your preferences.
Exquisite Hotels in Italy
From luxurious villas and boutique hotels to sprawling estates and historic castles, our tours offer a range of accommodations that are sure to exceed your expectations. We work with some of Italy’s finest properties, ensuring you have access to the best in luxury accommodations.
Our team of expert guides is passionate about sharing their knowledge and love of Italy with our clients. With years of experience and an intimate understanding of Italian culture and history, our guides are the perfect companions for exploring Italy’s most iconic destinations.
At Italy Luxury Tours, we believe that the best way to experience Italy is by immersing yourself in its rich culture and traditions. That’s why we offer a range of authentic experiences that allow you to connect with the local people, cuisine, and way of life. From cooking classes and wine tastings to guided tours of ancient ruins and art museums, our tours offer a truly authentic Italian experience.
Top Things to See & Do in Italy
Italy is home to some of the world’s most diverse and beautiful landscapes. 58 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, picturesque medieval towns, crystal-clear Mediterranean waters, and world-famous cuisine all come together in this small boot-shaped country
Italy’s importance in the art world cannot be overstated either, as it is renowned for its role in the Renaissance era. Today, the works of artists like Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo are readily on display.
For the chance to see all that the country has to offer, Zitango’s Italy Specialists have compiled a list of the most popular places to visit on your luxury tour of Italy.
Ancient Romans referred to Rome as the “Eternal City” because they believed it would last forever. Roman history, monuments, ruins, archaeology, religious practices, art, and cuisine transport you back to the city’s golden age. Go on a private tour of Italy’s Roman treasures, from the Colosseum to the Pantheon, to explore what life was like in Roman society.
Visit the Vatican and explore the historic heart of Christendom. Admire Michelangelo’s magnificent Renaissance frescoes as you make your way around the Sistine Chapel.
At the Trevi Fountain, post your Instagram picture and toss a coin with your right arm over your left shoulder to ensure your return to the Eternal City.
Mark Twain once said, “The Creator made Italy from the design of Michelangelo.” This is unsurprising as Florence is home to the Renaissance’s most influential thinkers.
Florence is a great place for art lovers and is filled with art and culture. See the world-famous David of Michelangelo and visit the Uffizi Gallery to view some of the world’s finest works on a luxury trip to Italy.
Venice is a beloved luxury Italy vacation spot among both dreamers and romantics alike. Head to St Mark’s Square, explore the neighboring Doge’s Palace, and listen to the stories of the unfortunate Venetians who crossed the Bridge of Sighs. Glide through the canals of Venice on a gondola while you marvel at the palazzi and cathedrals that line its banks.
A visit to Venice is never complete without a cruise around its lagoon to see the beautiful islands of Murano and Burano.
Approximately 5 million tourists visit this scenic 34-mile coast each year to enjoy its beautiful beaches, culture, and cuisine. Take a scenic drive along the Amalfi Coast towards the picturesque small town of Positano perched on its cliffs. Or, escape the crowds by visiting the charming Ravello. Stroll the alleyways and admire the architecture and piazzas.
Explore the tastes and scents of the Amalfi Coast on a culinary tour. Learn how to prepare some of the typical dishes with locals. Visit centuries-old vineyards and witness the production of Tramonti red and white wines on a wine-tasting tour.
Weather and Climate
The climate varies considerably from the north to the south of Italy. In the country’s north, the climate is harsh, with bitterly cold winters and very hot, particularly humid summers. In central Italy the climate is milder, with a smaller difference in temperature between summer and winter and a shorter and less intense cold season than in the north. Summers are also longer. In southern Italy and the island winters are never particularly harsh; spring and fall temperatures are pleasantly warm, and dry summer days can reach as high as 104ºF.
Best Time to Visit Italy
May through August is the peak season for vacations in Italy. Alternatively, March, April, and September to November are cooler and less crowded. These times have lovely, mild weather perfect for sightseeing.
Did you know?
- Christopher Columbus, Marco Polo, Amerigo Vespucci, Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo are Italian.
- Italy has more hotel rooms than any other nation in Europe.
- The piano hails from Italy.
- Italy has the most UNESCO World Heritage sites in the world.
- Ice cream cones are Italian inventions. Italian ice cream is called ‘gelato’
- Italians invented pizza in Naples.
- Italians have eaten pasta since the 4th century B.C.
- Fourteen billion espressos are consumed in Italy each year, and annual coffee consumption per household is 81,5 pounds (37 kg.)
- Vatican City and San Marino are the two microstates of Italy.
- Tourists throw $1 Million into the Trevi Fountain in Rome each year.
- The Sistine Chapel has over 20,000 visitors each day.
- Italy is the world’s largest wine producer.
- Italy is the fifth most visited country in the world, with a record-breaking 62,1 million visitors in 2019.
- All three of Europe’s active volcanoes are in Italy; Mt. Etna in Sicily, Mt. Vesuvius in Naples, and Mt. Stromboli on Stromboli Island.
- In Italy, you find over 1,500 lakes like Lake Garda, Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, and Lake Massaciuccoli, which locals call Lake Puccini.
- Number 17 is bad luck for Italians.
- The University of Bologna is the oldest operating and most prestigious university in Europe, founded in 1088.
- Batteries, eyeglasses, and thermometers were invented in Italy.
- Banca Monte Dei Paschi di Siena, founded in 1472, is the oldest surviving bank in the world.
- The Adventures of Pinocchio was first published in one Italian newspaper, and Carlo Collodi created the first wooden toy in 1880.
- Italy has the oldest population and one of the lowest birth rates in Europe.
- Italy has the widest variety of cheeses, with over 2500 traditional varieties. Five hundred are commercially recognized, and 300 already have a Protected Designation of Origin.
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.