9 Days , 4 Cities
We have designed our tours expertly to cater to your every need and desire. We tailor our itineraries to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience, from private tours of historic landmarks to exclusive wine tastings in the countryside. Experience the opulence of our luxurious accommodations, from grand hotels to charming boutique guesthouses, each chosen for their comfort, style, and unique character. Our tours also offer you the chance to indulge in Poland’s culinary delights, from traditional pierogies to Michelin-starred restaurants.
Our team of professional guides are passionate about sharing the rich history and culture of Poland with you, ensuring that each tour is both informative and engaging. With our personalized attention, you will feel like royalty as you immerse yourself in the beauty of Poland. Don’t wait any longer to experience the trip of a lifetime. Book your Poland Luxury Tour today and let us take care of the rest. Discover the magic of Poland in style and comfort.
Tailor-made Poland Itineraries
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
16 Days , 4 Countries , 7 Cities
7 Days , 4 Cities
Poland Travel GuideSome information and tips about Poland
Did you know?
- Poland has one of the most diverse environments in Europe.
- The traditional drink in Poland is vodka. Poland is one of the world’s most vodka producer countries with over 260 million liters every year.
- Poland is home to the largest open-air music festival in Europe. And the entrance is free!
- Poles enjoy drinking beer with fruit syrup
- Poland is home to some mind-blowing wildlife animals.
- There are over hundred bird sanctuaries spread across Poland.
- In Malbork, The Castle of the Teutonic Order is the largest in the world measured by land area and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Poland has one of the world’s oldest salt mines with the 800-year-old “Wieliczka Salt Mine,” a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- “Piwnica Swidnicka” is the oldest restaurant in Europe and one of the oldest in the world, situated in the city of Wroclaw in Poland and established in 1275. The food is tasty, at an affordable price and the local beer is simply delicious.
- Polish people marry on average at the age of 25-27 – younger than any country in the European Union.
- The capital city of Poland, Warsaw, was almost completely destroyed during WWII. The Poles rebuilt their city after the war.
- One of the nine copies of the Gutenberg Bible binding in the 15th century can find it in the Diocesan Museum in the little town of Pelplin in Poland’s Kociewie region. The Gutenberg Bible is one of the rarest books globally and the first book printed using a printing press.
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.