8 Days , 5 Cities
Tours by duration
At Zitango Travel, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence. Our luxury tours are led by experienced guides who are passionate about Serbia and its culture. We use only the finest hotels and accommodations, ensuring that your stay is as comfortable and luxurious as possible. Booking a tour with Zitango is easy. Simply choose the tour that’s right for you and let us take care of the rest. We will work with you every step of the way to tailor your trip to your needs and preferences, using our team of experts.
Don’t settle for an ordinary vacation. Book your luxury tour with Zitango and experience the best that Serbia has to offer.
Tailor-made Serbia Itineraries
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
Serbia Travel GuideSome information and tips about Serbia
Did you know?
- “Vampir” is the most famous Serbian word that is accepted and used across the world.
- The raspberries you are eating are Serbian! Serbia was responsible for almost 95% of the world’s raspberries!
- Serbia is a land of rich heritage and culture. Studenica, Our Lady of Ljeviš, Dečani, Gračanica, Sopoćani, the Patriarchy in Peć and the Old Fortress of Ras, feature on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites.
- There is a river called “Year” in Serbia. The reason behind this is the length of the river. The river is precisely 365 meters long.
- The stone village of Gostuša is a village made entirely out of stone; and yes people do live there!
- Serbia is home to the largest gorge in Europe, the Derdap Gorge.
- According to several international polls, Serbia is the most hospitable nation in the world.
- Did you know that the Grand canyon of the Colorado river has a double? In Serbia? The impressive Temštice river canyon whose unusual red cliffs will undoubtedly remind you of the famous Colorado!
- Europe’s largest gorge is the Derdap Gorge and it is situated in Eastern Serbia. The mighty Danube river flows the Derdap Gorge, known as Iron Gates.
- The Church of Saint Sava is the not only the largest Serbian Orthodox church, it is the largest Orthodox place of worship in the Balkans and one of the largest Orthodox churches in the world.
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.