6 Days , 2 Countries , 4 Cities
Copenhagen - Oslo - Stockholm
Welcome to the Kingdom of Denmark!Welcome to the Kingdom of Denmark!
Arrival in Copenhagen. Upon arrival, private transfer to a hotel in the city center. The rest of the day is at leisure -walk along the streets and explore the city of the royal family, and the main street Strøget, with many shops, bars, and cafes.
Copenhagen - Visit Three Royal Castles in One Day in CopenhagenAfter Breakfast in the hotel, we visit three royal castles in one day in Copenhagen.
The first one is Kronborg Castle known as Elsinore in English stands at the seaward approach to the Øresund Strait. It's one of northern Europe's best-preserved Renaissance castles and the most renowned Danish castle, made famous by William Shakespeare’s Hamlet. It is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The second stop, Frederiksborg Castle is where you will risk losing your breath by the splendor of the castle. It is as fantastic on the inside as on the outside with its stunning interior and remarkable gardens. The unrivaled Renaissance castle was built by the legendary Danish King Christian IV and incorporates the best of Renaissance architecture and craftsmanship.
The last castle to visit is Fredensborg Palace, which is the Royal family's summer residence. There is an English-speaking guide on board that will guide you through the castles. There is also a six-language audio guide on the bus to give you a better insight into Danish history and culture. During the tour, you can buy lunch and beverages. Please be aware there is a lot of walking on uneven surfaces and stairs during the tour. Remember practical shoes.
Enjoy the famed charms from the past and present the rest of the day, including the infamous Little Mermaid and the rococo Royal Palace Amalienborg. Walk around Nyhavn, originally a busy commercial port, but nowadays a popular tourist place. Don’t forget to notice house no. 20, which was home to the famous writer H.C. Andersen. Especially during summer Nyhavn is the perfect place to end a long day. If time allows you, you should try to bike around the city as the real Copenhagener.
Copenhagen is world-famous for its biking culture which is as old as the bicycle itself. Copenhageners have used bicycles to transport themselves to work since the 1880s. Every morning at around 7 am., Copenhagen comes to life. Men in business suits, women fashionably dressed in the latest styles down to their high heel shoes, and parents carrying their children in a cargo bike all hop on their bikes and get off to work or school.
DFDS Cruise - Canal Cruise Tour on the Copenhagen CanalsShop for Viking souvenirs, relax and take a Copenhagen Canal Cruise tour on the Copenhagen canals. In the afternoon you will embark on the DFDS cruise to Oslo.
Overnight onboard a cruise, inside an A-class cabin on board.
Oslo - Welcome to the Kingdom of Norway a Country with the Most Beautiful Fjords on Earth!Welcome to the Kingdom of Norway a country with the most beautiful fjords on Earth!
Upon arrival in Oslo, you will disembark and make your way to your hotel in the city center. Take a tour of Oslo Selected Highlights: Discover Oslo's main sights and visit the famous Kon-Tiki Museum on this 4-hour tour. Admire the charming city center, the surreal Holmenkollen ski jump, the impressive Vigeland Sculpture Park, and then continue to Bygdøy Peninsula where you will visit Kon-Tiki Museum. In the summer season, return from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center by ferryboat. and by coach in the winter season.
Stockholm - Discover the hidden gems of Stockholm by yourselfThis morning, make your way to the Oslo main train station, where you will embark on a train to Stockholm. Upon arrival make way to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure - walk along the streets and explore the city of the royal family, and the main Drottninggatan - Queen Street, with many shops, bars, and cafes.
Stockholm - Explore the Swedish Capital StockholmToday, we start with the Stockholm Archipelago Tour, which is the perfect boat tour when you are looking to discover the best and most beautiful parts of the Stockholm archipelago in a short period. During the 2.5-to 3-hour long tour, your guide on board will share the various historical, cultural, and natural sights. Enjoy a journey full of beautiful attractions and fascinating stories while you relax and take in the famous scenery of the archipelago. You travel aboard one of two of the oldest ships in our travel partner fleet: the M/S Östanå I, built-in 1906, and the S/S Stockholm, built-in 1931. Both ships are real maritime beauties that have become a beloved part of the archipelago themselves.
Time to explore the Swedish Capital Stockholm is generally referred to as Beauty on Water, or Venice of the North, which is understandable, as the city is built upon 14 islands. It is surrounded by Lake Mälaren, and by the Baltic Sea. The city's grand public buildings, palaces, rich cultural history, and museums tell her 700-year-old history beautifully. Visit the Gamla Stan (Old town), where you will be charmed by cobblestone streets, crooked but beautifully preserved buildings, The Royal Palace, Gothic churches, and excellent cafés, bars, restaurants, and Swedish design-ware shops. We recommend a visit to the Vasa Museum, a maritime museum displaying a ship of the famous king Vasa, which sunk after only 1300 m. (4265 ft.)
Depart for HomeThis morning, after breakfast, private transfer to the Bromma Stockholm International Airport to fly back home or to your next travel destination
Starting from $1,354 per person
This tour is a guaranteed departure tour.
The price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 2-Night Copenhagen, 1 Night Oslo, 2-Night Stockholm in a Superior Hotel Accommodation
- 1-Night onboard a cruise in A-class cabins
- 5- breakfast buffet in the hotels
- 1 x breakfast buffet onboard the cruise
- 1 x dinner buffet onboard the cruise
- First-class train ticket from Oslo to Stockholm
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Explore the city of the royal family and the main street Strøget in Denmark.
- Visit Hamlets Kronborg Castle with an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy the famed charms from the past and present, including the infamous Little Mermaid and the Rococo Royal Palace Amalienborg.
- Walk around Nyhavn
- Take a tour past the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, and with a stop in Vigelandspark in Norway
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump (approx 30 min break; the entrance to the Ski Jump Tower is not included)
- A guided walk through the Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Visit the Kon-Tiki Museum
- Return from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center by ferryboat in the summer season (15.03–13.10) and by coach in the winter season (01.01–14.03 & 14.10–31.12)
- Explore the city of the royal family, the main Karl Johan’s street
- Visit the Lake Mälaren in Stockholm
- Explore the Gamla Stan (Old town)
Recommended Tour in Copenhagen:
- Hygge & Happiness Tour Copenhagen: If you want to understand Denmark, you need to understand hygge. The concept can be difficult to explain, but is easy to experience —and once you have it in you, you’ll know why Danes are some of the happiest people in the world! Take a peek into Copenhagen’s local life and find your happy hygge place. Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, one-on-one recommendations for further exploring the city, coffee, and pastry, small treat, and lots of Danish.