- 7 Days , 3 Cities
- DAY 1
Welcome to Dubai!
Arrival at Dubai International Airport. Meet & Greet by our representative team upon your arrival. Private transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Selected Hotel.
Check-in Dubai Hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
- DAY 2
Classic Dubai City Tour – Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
Although the vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind-towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks, and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
- DAY 3
Modern Dubai City Tour and Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4×4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- DAY 4
History and Tradition in Al Ain City Tour
Famous for its lively bursting Camel Souk, Al Ain is the garden city of this Arab nation, an oasis town home to thousands of date palms. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years, the ‘Al Ain City Tour’ is one of history and tradition. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels up close and personal, and this city tour allows you to do just that.
- DAY 5
Capital of The UAE and Majestic Abu Dhabi City Tour
Breakfast at Abu Dhabi Hotel. Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- DAY 6
Free Time to Explore Abu Dhabi
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, you are free to explore the city of Abu Dhabi.
Today’s optional: Visit Louvre Museum, Yas Island Abu Dhabi the Land of Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Yas Waterworld & Formula 1 Abu Dhabi.
Transfer for overnight to Dubai.
- DAY 7
Dubai (Departure Day)
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
Starting from $1,490 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 5-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- Accommodation 6 Nights at Selected Hotels
- Meet & Greet by Dakkak Representative team upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle
- Half-Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes Dubai Museum Entry Ticket & Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Dhow Cruise Dinner, Dubai Creek on Sharing Basis
- The modern Dubai City tour includes: Burj Khalifa 124 Floor OFF Peak Entry Ticket
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner includes Land Cruiser for Pick up & Drop Off, Buffet Dinner, Soft Drinks, Belly Dancer, Tanoura Show & Fire Show
- Full-Day Al Ain City Tour
- Full-Day Abu Dhabi City
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- All taxes and government charges
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4×4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial, and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
- A visit to Hili Gardens, which combine both a public garden and an archeological site with remnants of Bronze Age settlements – Subject to availability if Open
- A tour inside the Al Ain Palace Museum, which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is now home to interesting displays which offer an insight into their family and lifestyle
- Get up close and personal with camels
- A short stop at Jahili Fort to view the photography collection of the famous explorer Wilfred Thesiger
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A Drive by the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- Visit Qasr Al Watan
- 7 Days , 2 Cities
- 4 Days
- 7 Days , 5 Cities