7 Days , 5 Cities
Welcome to Dubai – Transfer to Dubai Hotel
Arrival at Dubai International Airport. Meet & Greet by our representative team upon your arrival. Private transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Selected Hotel. Check-in Dubai Hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
Dubai - Classic City Tour & Free Evening for Leisure
Although the vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind-towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks, and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
Dubai - Free Morning & Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4×4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
Dubai (Departure Day)
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for your next journey
Starting from $490 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 5-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- Accommodation 3 Nights in Dubai Selected Hotel
- Meet & Greet by Representative team upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle
- Half-Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes; Dubai Museum Entry Ticket & Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner includes; Land Cruiser for Pick up & Drop Off, Buffet Dinner, Soft Drinks, Belly Dancer, Tanoura Show & Fire Show
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- All taxes and government charges
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4×4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial, and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
7 Days , 2 Cities
7 Days , 3 Cities