- 9 Days , 5 Cities
- DAY 1
Welcome to British Capital of London!
Welcome to the London! Upon arrival, meet your driver and transfer to your accommodating hotel. Spend the day at leisure to relax and rest after your overseas flight.
- DAY 2
London - Full day exploring London
After breakfast, commence a panoramic tour of taking in the principal locations in the West End: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament, Big Ben, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Trafalgar square. Stop for lunch at The Old Bank of England Pub: Situated in the former Law Courts branch of the Bank of England, this beautifully renovated pub allows you to enjoy a pie and a pint in stunning surroundings. With its opulent interior, The Old Bank of England stands out as one of the finest pubs in Central London. After lunch transfer to the hotel and evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at a hotel in London.
- DAY 3
London - Continue to exploring the city
This morning you will tour The City and its various great landmarks including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, The Bank of England, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. You will then make your way to the Southbank to admire its treasures that include The Southbank Centre, Shakespeare’s Theatre, The Tate Modern gallery and The Millennium Bridge. In the afternoon you will take a leisurely cruise to Greenwich where you’ll find The National Maritime Museum, Queen’s House, the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Market, Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark. In the evening treat yourself to a glittering night out at a top West End musical before heading back to the hotel.
Overnight stay in hotel in London.
- DAY 4
London - Enjoy the top-secret world of iconic WW2 Code Breaking Huts and Blocks, Bletchley Park and visit the city Oxford
Today you will head north of London. During the Second World War, Bletchley Park was home to the Government Code and Cypher School. It is a unique heritage site where visitors can explore, experience, and enjoy the top-secret world of iconic WW2 Codebreaking Huts and Blocks set within its atmospheric Victorian estate. This afternoon you will head to Oxford the ‘city of dreaming spires’, steeped in a rich and fascinating history. Famous for its prestigious Oxford University, the city is home to its 38 colleges whereby many notable scholars have emerged. You will also visit Christ Church College, the largest of the Oxford University colleges founded by Cardinal Thomas Woolsey. After the visit, it’s time to go back to London.
Overnight stay in a hotel in London.
- DAY 5
London - Wimbledon - Windsor - Hampshire - London
This morning head to Wimbledon, The All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club founded in 1868. Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in the world and is widely considered the most prestigious. You will then head to Windsor to visit its compact town center, its cobbled streets, and buildings that date as far back as the 17th century. You will have a photo opportunity at Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world where Queen Elizabeth II spends most of her private weekends. In the afternoon you will visit the Bombay Sapphire distillery set in beautiful, rural Hampshire. You will discover the ten exotic botanicals infused into every drop of Bombay Sapphire Gin in the Glasshouses.
Overnight stay in a hotel in London.
- DAY 6
Birmingham - Discover Warwick Castle and admire a picturesque town, Stratford
This morning you will discover Warwick Castle, one of the most complete medieval fortresses in Britain originally built by William The Conqueror in 1068. In the afternoon, you will travel to Stratford upon Avon, a picturesque town beautifully situated on the river and with a wealth of black and white timber-framed buildings. William Shakespeare was born, lived and lies buried here. Shakespeare´s Birthplace is a half-timbered building on Henley Street. This is the house where Shakespeare and his brothers and sisters were brought up. The cottage was the childhood home of Shakespeare’s wife, Anne Hathaway.
Overnight stay in a hotel around Birmingham.
- DAY 7
Gloucester - See the World’s first iron bridge- Blists Hill Victorian Town
Start today at the heart of the beautiful market town of Ironbridge where you will find the world’s first iron bridge constructed here and now the internationally recognized symbol of the Industrial Revolution. Join the ‘Victorian’ townsfolk as they go about their daily lives in this recreation of a small community at the end of Queen Victoria’s reign. Follow Tewkesbury, renowned for having one of the best medieval townscapes in England. You will then continue to the Cotswolds one of the most picturesque areas in England. You will then reach the historic town of Gloucester, to discover its fascinating heritage, from the Roman foundations to the Victorian docklands.
Overnight stay in a hotel in Gloucestershire.
- DAY 8
Castle Combe and visit the elegant city of Bath and than depart to London Heathrow
This morning head to Castle Combe, a quintessentially English village often named as “the prettiest village in England”. With its rich history and houses made up of the honey colored Cotswold stone, Castle Combe has featured regularly as a film location. Stroll along the village to the bridge and enjoy the beautiful views before proceeding to the elegant city of Bath. Well known for its wonderful Georgian architecture, which has won it UNESCO World Heritage site, the city’s rich history and its world famous 2000 year old Roman baths, is a major draw for visitors here. Bath’s beautifully preserved honey-colored Georgian streets and crescents boasts some of the most beautiful terraced houses and hotels in the country.
Time to head to London Heathrow for home flight, where our tour ends.
Starting from $6,610 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 7 nights of bed and breakfast
accommodation in hotels
4 nights London
1 night Stratford upon Avon
1 night Gloucester
- Transfer in from LHR and London sightseeing on arrival day with a private driver-guide
- Full-day London with a private driver-guide
- Full day Bletchley and Oxford with a private driver-guide
- Full day Wimbledon, Windsor, and Gin distillery with a private driver-guide
- 2 days touring to Stratford and Gloucester with a private driver-guide
- Last day visit Cotswold and transfer to LHR
- All tickets and services as the program
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Parliament, Big Ben, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street, Trafalgar square.
- The Old Bank of England
- St. Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, The Bank of England, The Tower of London, and Tower Bridge
- The Southbank Centre, Shakespeare’s Theatre, The Tate Modern gallery, and The Millennium Bridge
- Cruise to Greenwich where you’ll find The National Maritime Museum, Queen’s House, the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Market, Royal Observatory, and Cutty Sark
- Explore, experience, and enjoy the top-secret world of iconic WW2 Codebreaking Huts and Blocks set within its atmospheric Victorian estate.
- Head to Oxford and see the Oxford University
- Visit Christ Church College
- Visit Windsor to visit its compact town center
- Windsor Castle
- Visit Bombay Sapphire distillery set in beautiful, rural Hampshire
- Discover Warwick Castle
- Travel to Stratford upon Avon
- William Shakespeare was born, lived and lies buried here
- Visit the beautiful market town of Ironbridge
- See the world’s first iron bridge
- Discover the historic town of Gloucester
- Head to Castle Combe, a quintessentially English village often named “the prettiest village in England”
- 15 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
- 9 Days , 5 Cities
- 13 Days , 9 Cities
- 10 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities