8 Days , 5 Cities
Full view of Dubrovnik, Croatia
Welcome to Dubrovnik
Welcome to Montenegro! Upon arrival, you will meet your English-speaking driver who will provide a private transfer to your hotel in Dubrovnik. Furthermore, spend the day at your leisure, allowing you to relax and rest after your overseas flight.
Dubrovnik - City tour the beautiful town protected by UNESCO, Dubrovnik
This journey starts in Dubrovnik, a matchlessly beautiful Old Town with medieval city walls protected by UNESCO. Additionally, after the guided city tour, there will be ample time available for travelers to walk around or take a dip in the Adriatic Sea.
Old Town Market, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Dubrovnik - Exploring the Dubrovnik Riviera
Travelers will continue exploring the Dubrovnik Riviera, visiting the fishing village of Orasac. Moreover, they will have the opportunity to marvel at the Arboretum in Trsteno and taste mouthwatering shellfish in Mali Ston before commencing their exploration among vineyards on the Peljesac peninsula.
Budva - Montenegro and UNESCO World Heritage Site Boka Kotorska
The journey then continues towards Montenegro, where travelers will explore Perast and take a boat to visit the Our Lady of the Rocks and the Saint George islets in the Bay of Kotor. Additionally, upon returning from the boat trip, the tour will proceed to Kotor and drive through the scenic Lovcen National Park towards the Njegos Mausoleum and village. The day will conclude with visits to Cetinje and Budva.
The Royal and historic Perast is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Boka Kotorska, situated on the Adriatic coastline of Montenegro.
The Our Lady of the Rocks Islet is the only man-made island on the Adriatic. Furthermore, it is one of two small islets positioned in front of the town of Perast in Montenegro’s magnificent Kotor Bay.
Mosque in Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzogovina
Sarajevo - Trebinje, Stolca, Vjetrenica Cave, Mostar, Sarajevo
The road from Montenegro to Bosnia and Herzegovina leads through the picturesque town of Trebinje. Additionally, here, our guests will have the opportunity to explore Tvrdos Monastery, the Old Fort in Stolac, and the Vjeternice caves. Moreover, we will make stops in Mostar, famous for its Old Bridge over the Neretva River, before ending the day in Sarajevo.
Mostar is home to Balkan’s most famous bridge, Mostar takes its visitors by surprise with charming alleys, Ottoman architecture, and its astonishingly diverse historic heritage.
The city of Sarajevo is adoring the Miljacka River among the Dinaric Alps, Sarajevo is the heart of Bosnia and Herzegovina, winning all those visiting with its approachable humor, perseverance, cuisine, coffee culture, and exceptionally rich cultural heritage.
Old town Sarajevo, Bosia Herzogovina
Sarajevo - Explore the charismatic Sarajevo and Trebevic Mountain
Today, we are going to explore the charismatic city of Sarajevo. You will have the opportunity to wander around the city and admire its myriad styles of architecture, ranging from Ottoman to modern. Additionally, there are many cafes, theaters, boutiques, and restaurants for you to enjoy. Our exploration will also take us to Trebević Mountain and Vrelo Bosne, the spring of the River Bosna, which is a popular local spot.
City of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo - Olympic Mountains, Begovo Village, Bijambare Cave
Today, our playground consists of Trebević, Jahorina, and Igman, collectively known as the Olympic Mountains, as they hosted the Winter Olympic Games in 1984. Additionally, we will also be visiting the mountain villages of Begovo and the Bijambare cave.
Goodbye to Sarajevo
Today is the departure day. We hope that you enjoyed the itinerary of Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro. After breakfast at the hotel, there will be a private transfer to Sarajevo International Airport for your flight back home.
Starting from $2,750 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 7-Night Hotel accommodation in 4* hotels on a BB basis In Croatia, Bosnia & Montenegro
- Private airport transfers
- Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Full-day guide for a visit to Arboretum and Ston, Perast, Mostar, Sarajevo,
- Full-day guide for an excursion to Sarajevo mountains, entrances to Arboretum, Njegos Mausoleum, King Nikola’s Museum, Tvrdos Monastery, Old Fort in Stolac Vjetrenica Cave, Sarajevo Cable Car, Bijambare Cave
- Oyster tasting in Ston
- Wine tasting in Peljesac
- A boat ride and church visit on Our Lady of the Rocks islet
- Private car throughout the tour and driver’s accommodation
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Exploring the famous medieval Old Town in Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Shellfish lunch on a boat in Mali Ston
- Visit Kotor, settled in the stunning Kotor Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Boat tour to islets Our Lady of the Rocks and Saint George in Kotor Bay
- Exploring Budva, a stone city on the Montenegro coast dating back 3,500 years
- Visit the Njegos Mausoleum and Museum located on top of a mountain in Lovcen National Park
- Visit the city museum, Cetinje
- Discover Pocitelj village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the oldest art colony in Southeast Europe
- Tour of Mostar, famous for its Old Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore Sarajevo, its yard of architectural styles, including Bascarsija Bazaar dating back to the 15th century
- The highest mountain in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jahorina, hosted the ’84 Winter Olympics
- Begovo village, a traditional Bosnian mountain village
13 Days , 10 Cities
8 Days , 3 Countries , 6 Cities
13 Days , 3 Countries , 8 Cities
10 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities