15 Days , 7 Cities
Temple of Hephaestus, Athens
Welcome to Athens!!
Welcome to the historic Greek capital city! As soon as you land at Athens International airport, your private driver will welcome you and transport you to your accommodation to check in and freshen up before seizing the rest of your day. Your first evening in Greece will include a welcome dinner full of authentic Greek flavors in a picturesque setting that will introduce you to the striking beauty of Athens before heading back to your hotel for some much-needed rest.
A woman taking photo of Parthenon in Athens
Athens - Walking tour of the Acropolis and museum.
After breakfast, a private English-speaking guide picks you up from the hotel to walk the Acropolis and museum.
Athens has it all. From antiquity to modern Athens, through Venetian, Byzantine, and Ottoman influence, from gardens to markets, ruins, and island neighborhoods. See the very best and most beloved sites in one day, at a relaxed pace, with engaging and in-depth narration from a talented family-friendly guide that will unlock centuries of myths and legends in a city that shaped Western civilization as we know it today.
Poseidon Temple, Greece
Athens - Excursion to Sounio and the Temple of Poseidon
It’s time to experience an afternoon excursion to Sounio and the Temple of Poseidon. Drive along the stunning Athenian Riviera and enjoy a 1-hour stop for swimming -your kids will love- or a visit to the Stavros Niarchos Cultural Center, depending on the weather. On this tour, you’ll have the opportunity to marvel at the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon and catch the most romantic sunset in Athens before heading back to your accommodation.
Delphi is an archaeological site UNESCO World Heritage site in Greece
Delphi - Explore the ancient Greek civilization
After breakfast at your hotel, you will explore the ancient Greek civilization on a full-day trip to Delphi. This mystical region used to be described as the ‘navel of the earth’ and the spiritual center of ancient Greece. Set on a guided tour across the impressive monuments that captivate the visitors, and see up-close the remains of the oracle of Apollo, the home of legendary Pythia.
Beautiful Aegean Sea from Mykonos Island, Greece
Mykonos - The island of the winds
It’s time to visit the queen of the Cyclades’, also known as ‘the island of the winds.’ Let your driver take you to the Athens International Airport to catch the flight to Mykonos! Once you reach your destination, you’ll have the rest of the day free to spend with your family and enjoy whichever way you prefer.
Mykonos is an island of beauty and magic in Greece
Mykonos - Walking tour around Mykonos town
It’s a day to treat your family to a half-day tour of Mykonos’ highlights and fellow travelers from all around the world and get introduced to the unmatched beauty of the famous island. Visit some of its most popular beaches and set on a walking tour around Mykonos town with a local guide. Come by the island’s emblematic windmills and have your guide entertain you with fun facts and fascinating stories about the island of the winds’!
What’s on Mykonos Tour?
Marvel at the famous windmills of Mykonos, Walking tour around Little Venice and the stunning village of Ano Mera Exploration of Mykonos’ beautiful beaches local, English-speaking guide to share the fun with. Join a small-group, half-day exploration of Mykonos’ villages, beaches, and beautiful town, and get to know the famous island from the inside out!
Dining by the water in Mykonos
Mykonos - Leisure day to relax with your family
Today is free at your disposal to spend with your loved ones.
Mykonos - Experience a day out in the open sea of the Cyclades
Enjoy the luxurious lifestyle of Mykonos and let the winds blow your worries away! Hop on board and experience a day out in the open sea of the Cyclades. Leave no stone unturned at the impressive archaeological site of Delos. Delight in swimming and snorkeling on a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia, with a 7-hour sailing cruise that includes a delicious light lunch full of Greek flavors and house wine and soft drinks.
Greek Tavern for a family trip to Crete, Greece
Welcome to Heraklion, Crete
Now it is time to say goodbye to the cosmopolitan island and say Hello to Crete!
Let your driver take you to the Mykonos airport and catch your flight to Heraklion, where you will spend the remainder of your day with your family.
Our recommendation is to join our Heraklion for Foodies private culinary tour to get to know the famous Cretan cuisine, visit its best eateries and taste its most delicious products. Don’t be afraid; even the pickiest eaters cannot deny the scrumptious Cretan flavors.
Knossos is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete
Heraklion - Knossos Palace and Archaeological Museum tour
Delve into the history and mythology of Crete to discover the first civilization in Europe. You will explore the oldest city in Europe and visit the Palace of Knossos and the unique exhibits of the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Discover the secrets of the historical site, appreciate its allure, and make your trip to Crete both enjoyable and educational with an expedition across Crete’s heritage!
Chania old city Crete, Greece
Welcome to Chania, Crete
Today’s program starts after your breakfast at the hotel, and you’ll be transferred from Heraklion to another one of Crete’s magnificent regions, Chania.
You can spend your first day in Chania free to do with it as you please, or you can choose to join a ‘2-hour Stand-Up Paddleboard and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour’ that will offer you a day of fun family adventures that your kids will treasure long after you’ve returned home. Please ask us for adding this exciting private tour!!
Amazing Elafonisi beach located in Crete, Greece
Chania - Admire one of the best beaches in Greece - Elafonisi
It is time to embark on a ‘Full Day trip to Elafonisi.’ You’ll be transported in luxury and comfort to swim at one of the best beaches in Greece, Elafonisi, and marvel at the picture-perfect landscape around you. During your trip, you’ll also explore with your kids the cave of Agia Sofia and visit the traditional Cretan village of Elos, a family adventure you cannot miss!
Alternatively, you can choose to indulge in a ‘Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa island Cruise.’ You’ll discover the beauty of the two aforementioned regions while tasting delicious Cretan dishes throughout the experience. Please ask to make reservations for the “Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa Island Cruise”!!
One of many cats in Chania
Chania - Explore seven traditional Cretan villages
Today, enjoy a ‘Day Trip to 7 Traditional Cretan Villages with Lunch’ that will show you the authentic everyday life of the locals and take you around seven picturesque villages that maintain an old-time charm you can’t help but fall in love with. The delicious local lunch is only the cherry on top of this fantastic experience.
Depart to Athens Airport
Unfortunately, our trip comes to an end.
Catch your flight back to Athens and leave for your home country, having made the best family memories you could ask for!
Starting from $3,400 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 13 nights in 4-star hotel accommodation centrally located
3 nights in Athens
1 night in Delphi
4 nights in Mykonos
2 nights in Heraklion, Crete
3 nights in Chania, Crete
- Private Transfer from Athens International Airport to hotel
- Welcome dinner in Plaka
- Private Best of Athens Tour with Transportation
- Private Excursion at Sounio and the
- Temple of Poseidon
- Private Delphi Day Trip
- Private Transfer in Athens to Athens International Airport for flight to Mykonos
- Private Transfer from Mykonos Airport to hotel
- Small-Group Highlights of Mykonos Half-Day Tour
- Small-Group Mykonos, Full Day Sailing: Delos Guided Tour and Rhenia Swimming
- Private transfer to Mykonos Airport for your indirect flight to Crete-Heraklion (via Athens)
- Private transfer from Heraklion Airport to hotel
- Private Knossos and Archaeological Museum Half Day Tour
- Private transfer from the hotel in Heraklion to the hotel in Chania
- Private Full-Day Trip to Elafonisi
- Small-Group Day Trip to seven Traditional Cretan Villages with Lunch
- Private transfer from the hotel in Chania to Chania Airport
- Archaeological Sites & Museums entrance fees are included.
In-tour flights are NOT included.
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- An excellent licensed historian, archaeologist & family-friendly guide
- Athens city tour
- Visit Athens’ most famous site, the Acropolis, and the impressive Acropolis Museum.
- Enjoy a city tour of Syntagma Square (see the changing of the guards!), Monastiraki square & the Temple of Zeus
- See the Panathenaic Stadium and the National Gardens
- Cape Sounio & the Temple of Poseidon Excursion
- See the ancient seat of Pythia (the Oracle of Delphi), the Temple of Apollo, the Theatre of Delphi, and the Athenstreasury.
- Marvel at the famous windmills of Mykonos, walking tour around Little Venice and the stunning village of Ano MeraExploration of Mykonos’ beautiful beaches
- Join a small-group, half-day exploration of Mykonos’ villages, beaches, and beautiful town, and get to know the popular island from the inside out!
- Mykonos, Full-Day Sailing: Delos Guided Tour & Rhenia Swimming
- Discover the sacred island of Delos
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the uninhabited Rhenia Island
- Treat your thirst with house wine and soft drinks in Mykonos.
- Experience how to sail the yacht, raise and trim the sails
- Enjoy on the yacht an informal and friendly small group atmosphere
- Reach your cruise stress-free with included pick-up and drop-off shuttle transportation.
- Visit the world-renowned Palace of Knossos
- Explore the exhibits of the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Option to add 3D iPads to your tour of the Knossos Palace complex allowing you to see the site as it once was in antiquity, colorful and magnificent!
- Emerge yourself into the rich past and culture of Crete through a tour around the Palace of Knossos and the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion!
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Elafonisi
- Explore the cave of Agia Sofia
- Visit the traditional Cretan village of Elos
- Enjoy a Greek coffee and the ideal landscape of Armenoi village
- Visit the folklore museum of Apokoronas
- Learn everything about old traditional Cretan handcrafts
- Explore the villages of Apokoronas through amazing nature routes
- Unique has hidden monasteries and churches
- Visit a cheese factory and taste the local dairy products
- Taste the local delicacies in a bakery
- Learn about the Cretan way of life in the past
- Discover the history and mythology of Crete
13 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 6 Cities
9 Days , 3 Cities
12 Days , 8 Cities
9 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
8 Days , 3 Cities
14 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
14 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
7 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
15 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
12 Days , 5 Cities
8 Days , 5 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities