12 Days , 5 Cities
Greek guards, “Evzones,” are members of the Presidential Guard in the Hellenic Parliament.
Welcome to Athens!
Welcome to Greece, your dream destination! As soon as you arrive in Athens, your driver will warmly greet you and take you to your accommodation for you to settle in. Once you are ready, take your partner and walk hand in hand through the streets of the historic city center of Athens and explore some of the city’s highlights on your own. Let us welcome you the Greek way during sunset with a luscious dinner at a local tavern.
As the sun goes down, allow us to welcome you with dinner at a local tavern; savor delicious Greek food and enjoy your first night in Greece, just like the locals do!
Temple of Hephaestus, Athens
Athens - Full-day tour of the capital city of Greece
The following day, wake up early and seize the day with an all-encompassing, full-day tour of the capital city of Greece. Discover the most iconic, impressive sites and areas of Athens, such as the majestic Acropolis hill, the modern Acropolis Museum, the colorful Monastiraki square, and the famous Syntagma Square, to name a few. Let yourselves be amazed by the beauties of this city! Your deeply knowledgeable, friendly guide will show you around while giving you valuable insight into the history and culture of Athens.
Athens has it all. From antiquity to modern Athens, through Venetian, Byzantine, and Ottoman influence, from gardens to markets, ruins, and island neighborhoods. See the very best and most beloved sites in one day, at a relaxed pace, with engaging and in-depth narration that will unlock centuries of myths and legends in a city that shaped Western civilization as we know it today.
Milos Island, known for its beautiful beaches and volcanic landscape, Greece
Milos - One of the most exotic and impressive islands of the Cyclades
It’s time to delve into the Greek islands, the ultimate element of Greece. In the morning, you’ll get transferred by your private, luxury vehicle to Piraeus port to catch the ferry to your first destination; Milos, one of the most exotic and impressive islands of the Cyclades! Once you reach the island, let us drive you to your hotel in Pollonia, a charming fishing village, where you can relax for the day.
Boat trip - Milos
Milos - Experience the Islands' culture
A private archaeological and cultural experience is waiting for you! Discover the island’s history, local culture, and traditions accompanied by your local guide.
During this tour, you’ll get the chance to visit some of the major sites of the island: the ancient theatre of Milos; the mysterious Catacombs; two of the most scenic fishermen’s villages on the island, Klima & Mandrakia; Plaka, the capital of Milos and the famous beach of Sarakiniko with its moon-like landscape!
Narrow streets of Milos Island, Greece
Milos - Enjoy a relaxing day in the Island.
Today is a day at leisure. Enjoy a relaxing day at one of the many fantastic beaches with their crystal clear, emerald green waters, or explore the variety of gorgeous landscapes the island has to offer caused by the volcanic eruption in ancient years. However, you choose to spend your day and cherish the precious moments with your loved one!
Sea transportation to Folegandros Island of Greece
Welcome to Folegandros Island
It’s time to continue your traveling. With your driver, get to Milos port to take the ferry and head to your next destination: Folegandros, a small island that provides great calmness and joy to whoever visits it! When you arrive at Folegandros port, get transferred to your hotel and take the day for yourselves.
Nature of Folegandros Island
Folegandros - Marvel the spectacular panoramic view from the church of Panagia
Join your local guide on a tour of the island and its most famous sights. Marvel the spectacular panoramic view from the church of Panagia; Walk around the castle of Chora and feel like stepping back into another era; Learn about the inhabitants’ daily life and enjoy local flavors at a traditional grocery where an old lady cooks for you. Indeed, a day to remember.
Folegandros Island beach
Folegandros - Explore some of the island's best beaches by yourself
Spend this day as you wish!
You might want to revisit some of the places you have already seen with us, or you might prefer to explore some of the island’s best beaches!
As the sun sets, make your way to one of the island’s tavernas and sample truly local dishes. Don’t miss the handmade matsata pasta (frequently served with rooster), karavoli (snails), orange pies, and amygdala almond sweets.
Great view from Santorini Island, Greece
Welcome to famous island of Santorini
Today, your driver will take you to the port of Folegandros for you to catch the ferry to the last stop of your fantastic trip, none other than the famous island of Santorini! Upon your arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel with a luxury vehicle, where you can spend the day at your leisure.
Wine tasting on the Island of Greece
Santorini - Highlights tour with Akrotiri and wine-tasting
Private Amazing Santorini: Full-Day Highlights Tour with Akrotiri and Wine-Tasting
Explore the highlights of Santorini with an extraordinary private tour that offers luxury transportation around the island! Drive through small hilltops and discover unique volcanic beaches. Enjoy majestic views of the most beautiful island in the world and let the local people give you a taste of what it’s like to be a Santorinian. Get ready for an amazing experience that has it all!
Santorini is one of the most spectacular island in Greece
Santorini - Find scenic walking routes on the island by yourself
Spend your day relaxing at the beach or catching some exercise — and even more views — from one of Santorini’s more than 12 scenic walking routes, ranging from two to eight miles each. Sample the island’s signature cherry tomatoes and white eggplants at dinner as guest stars in seafood dishes or the main event.
You can circle the caldera from Fira to Oia, taking in the picture-perfect surroundings. The entire hike takes roughly five hours but can be broken up with stops in the towns of tavernas along the way.
Start early if you’d like the trail to yourself or go out in the late afternoon to arrive in Oia just in time for the sunset views the town is known for, but try to avoid the heat of the midday sun. Stroll through Oia’s alleyways and art galleries once you arrive, or head down into Amoudi Harbor if you want seafood on the shore.
Breathtaking shot from the Santorini Island, Greece
Santorini - Semi-private Santorini cruise
Today, a half-day sailing trip is due! Hop on your semi-private Santorini cruise and sail across the most beautiful parts of the coastline. Snorkel and swim in the ever-blue waters and indulge in the island’s volcanic hot springs. Enjoy an onboard, freshly cooked meal during either a sun-soaked day trip or an evening sunset cruise. An unforgettable last day of your multi-day trip!
Depart from Santorini Airport
Your incredible trip to Greece has reached its end. We hope that you enjoyed the views, sites, culture, gastronomy, and nature. As we want to warmly salute you, we will have a driver to pick you up from your hotel and take you to Santorini airport early enough so you can have plenty of time to catch your flight.
Until next time!
Starting from $2,990 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on deluxe accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 12 nights in 4-star hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
2 nights in Athens
3 nights in Milos
3 nights in Folegandros
4 nights in Santorini
- Private Airport Transfer in Athens
- Welcome Dinner
- Best of Athens in One Day Tour with transportation
- Private Transfer from your hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Sea Transfer to Milos (from Piraeus)
Milos Port Transfer
- Private Archaeological and Cultural Experience in Milos
- Transfer from your hotel in Milos to Milos port
- Sea Transfer to Folegandros (from Milos)
- Folegandros Port Transfer
- Folegandros Island Private Tour
- Private Transfer from your hotel in Chora to Folegandros port
- Sea Transfer to Santorini (from Folegandros)
- Santorini Port Transfer
- Private Amazing Santorini: Full-Day
- Highlights Tour with Akrotiri and Wine-Tasting
- Santorini Semi-Private Sailing Trip
- Santorini Airport transfer
- VIP tickets for the ferries
- Archaeological Sites & Museums entrance fees are included.
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Visit Athens’ most famous site, the Acropolis, and the impressive Acropolis Museum.
- Vehicle tour of Syntagma Square, the Roman Agora, the Temple of Zeus & the Panathenaic Stadium where the Olympic Games were revived!
- Discover the Ancient Theatre of Milos and the area where the statue of Milos Aphrodite was discovered
- Visit the Catacombs of Milos
- Klima & Mandrakia are two of the most scenic fishers’ villages on the island.
- Plaka, the capital of Milos (Folklore and Archaeological Museum)
- Sarakiniko beach, with its moon-like landscape
- Visit the church of Panagia and enjoy the spectacular panoramic view.
- Visit the Kastro (castle) of Chora, the main village.
- Visit the folklore museum and gain insight into the locals’ everyday life.
- Visit a traditional grocery in Ano Meria village for lunch.
- Enjoy local flavors at a traditional grocery where an old lady cooks for you!
- Make a stop at the island’s famous “caldera” and capture the incredible scenery with your digital camera.
- Visit the Akrotiri Excavations and discover the ruins of ancient Greek settlements on a private guided tour.
- Enjoy stunning views of Santorini of Prophet Elias, the island’s highest point.
- Visit a traditional Santorini winery for an opportunity to sample the local wine (optional stop, can be replaced/skipped). Sightseeing and shopping at leisure in the postcard-perfect village of Oia.
- A half-day onboard a luxurious deluxe catamaran
- Stops at Red Beach, Mesa Pigadia, White Beach (subject to weather conditions), and Hot Springs
- Fresh towels & snorkeling equipment Onboard, freshly cooked meal of grilled chicken, fried fish fillet, pasta, salads, spreads, cheese, bread, unlimited Greek wine & beer, soft drinks & water.
8 Days , 3 Cities
15 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
8 Days , 5 Cities
9 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
14 Days , 7 Cities
14 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 6 Cities
9 Days , 3 Cities
14 Days , 4 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities
7 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 8 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 4 Cities
15 Days , 2 Countries , 6 Cities