9 Days , 5 Cities
Welcome to Toronto, Canada
Arrival at the airport, and transfer to the hotel.
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Toronto
After breakfast, we drive along Lake Ontario to the Ontario fruit and wine-growing region. Soon afterward we reach the picturesque small town of Niagara on the Lake. A long drive along the Niagara River to the Niagara Falls. The thunder, the haze, the spectacle of 155 million liters of water discharge in 54 meters free fall – no wonder, the Niagara Falls are one of the world’s natural wonders! We take part in a boat trip on the “Hornblower Cruise” (former Maid of the Mist). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Toronto - Brockville
Today we enjoy the city tour of Toronto. On an ascent (optional) to the 553 m high CN tower we have a fantastic view of the city. Other sights on our tour include the mighty Rogers Stadium, Toronto’s financial and fashion district, Yonge Street, Yorkville, Forest Hill, and Casa Loma, waterfront and Queen’s Quay, Chinatown, St. Lawrence Market, Old and New City Hall, Parliament Building and University Building (none Entrance fees included) Then continue along Lake Ontario to Kingston. The romantic “1,000 Islands Parkway” continues along the St. Lawrence River to Rockport. Here we have the opportunity to experience the world of 1,000 islands on an approximately one-hour boat trip (included in the tour price). Then we continue to Brockville.
Brockville - Quebec City
Our journey continues from Brockville to the province of Québec. Past Montreal, we drive to the provincial capital Québec City, which we reach in the afternoon.
Quebec City - Beaupré Coast
Today the visit to the provincial capital is on the program. During the guided city tour, we see, among others, Place d’Armes, Dufferin Terrace, Grand Allee, Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Parliament Hill, Chateau Frontenac, Place Royale with Cote de la Montagne, Rue du Petit-Complain, Our Lady of the Victory’s Church & Paris Place. (No entrance fees included.) In the afternoon we drive along the St. Lorenz stream to the Beaupré coast. We see the 83 m high Montmorency Falls and the Albert Gilles Copper Museum. We also visit the massive pilgrimage church of St. Anne de Beaupré and a bakery where we can try freshly baked bread with maple butter.
Québec - Montreal
In the morning we go to Montreal. We see the city center with its main shopping areas, the underground city, Old Montreal with Place Jacques Quartier as well as the great Notre Dame Cathedral, the modern St. Denis Street. Other places of interest along the way are Place des Artes, McGill University, Île Sainte Hélène and the Notre Dame Islands, waterfront along the St. Lawrence River, Olympic Stadium, and botanical gardens (no entrance fees included, only Notre-Dame Basilica).
Montreal - Ottawa
After breakfast, we leave Montreal and continue to Ottawa. Upon arrival, we take a city tour of the Canadian capital. We will see Parliament Hill, Sparks Street, Rideau Hall, Laurier House, and the Rideau Canal on our tour. The city has many museums rich in history.
Ottawa - Huntsville
Today you travel to Ontario’s largest national park, Algonquin Park. The park, which is over 7700 km², offers visitors a wonderful natural experience. Forests, lakes, and rivers, plus the chance to see elk, deer, beaver, black bear, and wolf! In the interesting information center, there is also an exhibition about the flora and fauna of this region. In the evening we reach the town of Huntsville, west of the park, already in the Muskoka region.
Huntsville – Back Home
After breakfast, we leave the Muskoka region and drive to the south of the province of Ontario. Past Lake Simcoe, we reach the greater Toronto area and drive to the airport.
Starting from $ per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 8-night 4 star accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers on arrival and departure of each locality, assisted by expert personnel
- All the excursions indicated in the program with English-speaking guides.
- All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites are mentioned.
- Transportation with private cars.
- The Niagara Falls Cruise Tickets are included.
- The Thousand Islands cruise tickets are included.
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Toronto – Enjoy the panoramic city tour.
- Niagara on the Lake – Enjoy the picturesque small town and the Ontario fruit and wine-growing region.
- Niagara Falls – Admire one of the world’s natural wonders! Take part in a boat trip.
- 1000 Islands – Experience the romantic “1,000 Islands Parkway” by boat.
- Quebec City – The guided city tour, we see, Place d’Armes, Dufferin Terrace, Grand Allee, Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Parliament Hill, Chateau Frontenac, the Place Royale with Cote de la Montagne, Rue du Petit-Complain, Our Lady of the Victory’s Church & Paris Place.
- Beaupre – We see the 83 m high Montmorency Falls and the Albert Gilles Copper Museum, and visit the massive pilgrimage church of St. Anne de Beaupré and a bakery
- Montreal – Enjoy the panoramic city tour.
- Ottawa – Enjoy a city tour of the Canadian capital.
- Algonquin Park – Experience Ontario’s largest national park. Forests, lakes, and rivers, plus the chance to see elk, deer, beaver, black bear, and wolf.