10 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
The ancient church is a wonderfully restored 17th-century former Church steeped in history
Welcome to Dublin!
Arrive at Dublin Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Dublin is the number one destination in Ireland. This authentic Irish city has culture, history, charm, sights, museums, galleries, theatres, shops, pubs, restaurants, and an abundance of character. Dublin’s elegant Georgian architecture makes it one of Europe’s most attractive capitals. It is a relatively small and accessible city, small enough and safe enough to get around on foot. The Luas tram and the suburban rail systems, the DART, provide excellent transport links throughout the city.
Kylemore Abbey is a Benedictine monastery founded in 1920 on the grounds of Kylemore Castle
Clonmacnoise - Galway
This morning you will be met and greeted by your tour guide and your driver at the airport. We will then drive west towards Galway. En route, we visit Clonmacnoise, set picturesquely on the banks of the River Shannon. At this monastic settlement, established by St. Ciaran in the 6th century, we see the ornate Cross of the Scripture, two round towers, and the ruins of a former cathedral. In the afternoon, we continue to Galway –Ireland’s fourth-largest city and European City of Culture 2020. Enjoy a stroll through the old streets of this lively and atmospheric student city before continuing to our hotel.
Overnight in Galway city center
Connemara is a region on the Atlantic coast of western County Galway
Today we will explore the famous Connemara region and experience the real authentic Irish culture of Ireland with its breathtaking landscapes and incredible sceneries. We will stop at the Killary fjord and stop to visit the house and gardens of Kylemore Abbey. Then we will return to our hotel.
Overnight in Galway city center
Cliff of Moher, Ireland
Boat trip to the Aran Islands – Cliffs of Moher
Today we take a boat trip from Doolin to Inis Oirr (Inisheer), the smallest and most easterly of the Aran Islands. Inis Oirr is a ‘Gaeltacht’’ where Irish or Gaelic is still the main spoken language. We visited O’Brien’s castle ruins from the 15th century and the 10th-century church that Saint Kevin of Glendalough founded. Upon our return to the mainland, we will visit the famous 655 ft (200 m.) high Cliffs of Moher before checking in to our hotel in county Clare.
Flying Boats – Irish Coffee – Limerick
This morning, we’ll visit the Flying Boat and Maritime Museum in Foynes in County Limerick. In the 30s, the rich and famous were brought across the Atlantic Ocean to America using flying boats containing restaurants and bridal suites. A small village became a world center of aviation during this time. Foynes also has a second claim to fame as the birthplace of Irish Coffee. Enjoy Irish Coffee in a lounge dedicated to this famous drink, and take the original recipe back home with you. We leave Foynes and stop for a walk on beautiful Ballybunion Beach on the Wild Atlantic Way before proceeding to our hotel.
Overnight in Killarney
Ring of Kerry, Ireland
Drive along the Ring Of Kerry
Our drive along the famous Ring of Kerry, one of Europe’s most scenic routes, takes us past the Aghadoe Heights, Waterville, and the Coomakista Pass to Ladies View, which gets its name from the pleasure expressed by Queen Victoria’s Ladies-in-Waiting on their visit here in 1861. We continue around the Ring and finish in Muckross Park, known for its beautiful shrubs, flowers, and Victorian Mansion.
Return to our hotel and overnight.
The Rock of Cashel is a historical site located at Cashel, County Tipperary, Ireland
Dublin - Rock of Cashel
This morning, we travel to the Rock of Cashel, one of Ireland’s most famous national monuments and the royal site of the ancient kings of Munster. Also known as ‘Ireland’s Acropolis,’ this spectacular group of Medieval buildings includes a 12th-century round tower, a High Cross and Romanesque Chapel, and a 13th-century Gothic cathedral. We travel onwards to Dublin.
Overnight in Dublin city center.
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Dublin - Authentic Irish Culture
The River Liffey divides Ireland’s largest city, with a population of over 1 million, into north and south as it flows through the center. Our city tour will take in all of Dublin’s main attractions. The magnificent Old Library at Trinity College houses the beautifully illustrated Book of Kells, which we will visit. Other highlights include St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the General Post Office on O’Connell Street, the home of the Irish President in the Phoenix Park, and Dublin’s shopping streets and graceful Georgian squares. We will then finish the day with a visit to the famous Guinness Storehouse, home of the most renowned beverage.
Overnight in Dublin city center.
Today is the end of the tour of your authentic Irish Culture. After breakfast, you will be transferred from your hotel to the international airport.
Starting from $5,100 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star superior accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 08-Night in 4-star accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 01 x Dublin
- 02 x Galway city center
- 01 x county Clare
- 02 x Killarney
- 02 x Dublin city center
- Transfers (chauffeur service) from Dublin airport to the hotel and vice versa
- City tour (private guide) in Dublin
- Private executive car including professional driver/guide for 6 full days (including all expenses)
- Boat trip to the Arran Islands
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Visit the capital city of Dublin
- Full-day authentic Irish Culture city tour
- Visit Trinity College, where the beautifully illustrated Book of Kells is housed in the magnificent Old Library.
- St. Patricks Cathedral
- The General Post Office on O Connell Street, the home of the Irish President
- Dublin’s shopping streets
- Georgian squares
- Visit the famous Guinness Storehouse, home of the most renowned beverage!!!
- Visit the city of Galway
- En route, we visit Clonmacnoise, set picturesquely on the banks of the River Shannon
- Explore the famous Connemara region
- Witness the beauty of Killary Fjord and stop to visit the house and gardens of Kylemore Abbey
- Boat trip from Doolin to Inis Oirr (Inisheer), the smallest and most easterly of the Aran Islands
- Visit the ruins of the 15th-century O’Brien’s castle as well as the 10th-century church
- Visit the Flying Boat and Maritime Museum in Foynes in County Limerick
- Walk on the beautiful Ballybunion beach on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Drive along the famous Ring of Kerry, one of Europe’s most scenic routes, which takes us past the Aghadoe Heights, Waterville, and the Coomakista Pass to Ladies View
- Explore Muckross Park, known for its beautiful shrubs, flowers, and Victorian Mansion.
- Travel to the Rock of Cashel,
- High Cross and Romanesque Chapel
- 13th-century Gothic cathedral
8 Days , 3 Cities
15 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
7 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities