8 Days , 4 Cities
Visitors hiking and trekking in Peru
Welcome to Lima, Peru
Arrive at Lima’s international airport. Private transfer to the hotel with an assistant.
Cusco Cathedral, Peru
Lima - Cusco
Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. Upon arrival, private transfer to the hotel with an assistant. In the afternoon, start to visit the historic center the Cathedral and Santo Domingo/Coricancha, and the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay.
Sacred valley in Peru
Cusco - Sacred Valley - Cusco
Head south of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This area has been little explored by tourists and in fact, hosts the Urubamba river section that offers a fun rafting experience. Its clear waters, surrounding nature and good rapids make this section of the river a favorite for adventure lovers looking for a safe experience combining adventure and nature in one amazing trip for the whole family. On the banks of the river, our guides will be waiting for you with the rafting equipment ready. After a brief and important technical and safety talk, we will be ready to enter the river. At the end of the river sections, our chef will be waiting with a delicious picnic outdoors. Then we return to the city of Cusco.
Huayllabamba, town in Southern Peru
Cusco - Huayllabamba
After breakfast, transfer from the hotel to the starting point of the walk to the archaeological site of Llactapata (2,590 m /8,500ft.), where you can see the breathtaking scenery of flora, fauna, indigenous Inca traditions, and archaeological sites that show the importance of this valley. After lunch, ascend slightly through a semi-tropical valley, to the camp in Huayllabamba (2,866 m/9,400 ft.) where you will have dinner and spend the night.
Inca trail hiking, Peru
Huayllabamba - Pacaymayo
This day is considered the most exhausting, as it reaches the highest point of the journey, known as the Huarmi Huañusca pass (4,200 m. /13,780 ft.). After breakfast, climb for approximately two hours, between lush vegetation with trees of wild origin (it is known as the world’s highest forest at 3,800 m. /12,470 ft.). From there to the highest point, it is a typical Andean mountain covered with ichu or straw. After a challenging trek of approximately 5 hours, reach the highest point, where you can see the majesty of the Andes, deep valleys, and if weather conditions are favorable, the flight of the Condors. After the break, descend to the second camp: Pacaymayo (3,500 m. /11,485 ft.).
Adventure Machu Picchu, Peru
Pacaymayo - Phuyupatamarca
After breakfast, restart the walk of an hour and a half to reach the archaeological site of Runcuracay (3,780 m/12,400 ft), interesting for its construction. After a 30-minute walk, descend to the archeological center of Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca, and Huiñay Huayna. Most of the route of this day is an original Inca Trail, which is perfectly preserved. Pass through Inca tunnels, viewpoints, and jungle with abundant wildlife (especially with a variety of orchids and hummingbirds). Finally, reach the third camp on Phuyupatamarca (3,200 m/10,500 ft).
Gorgeous natural landscape in Machu Picchu, Peru
Phuyupatamarca - Machu Picchu - Cusco
This morning from our camp near the ruins of Phuyupatamarca we have the opportunity to see one of the most spectacular sunrises in the Andes, and a 360° view of the surrounding mountain ranges, including solid and impressive Salkantay and Pumasillo. Afterward, we descend, almost 300 m (985 ft), to the ruins of Intipata, ancient agriculture and experimental center, with a spectacular view over the valley of Urubamba. We continue to the most important archaeological site, Huiñay Huayna, and then by a road covered with impressive tropical vegetation, to Intipunku (Sun Gate), where we will have the first fabulous view of Machu Picchu. Here begins the final descent to the Inca citadel where we arrive at a privileged hour so that is not common to see tourist crowds. Finally, we will take a bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to board the train that will take us back to Cusco. At the arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Cathedral of Lima, Peru
Cusco - Lima
Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Lima. On the arrival, meet your assistant and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the historical center including the Cathedral of Lima and the Basilica and Convent of San Francisco, the most significant religious complex in Lima. The Convent gives an impressive insight into how religious life was during Spanish colonial times. Our tour continues with the Larco museum where we can explore more than 5000 years of ancient Peruvian history and the intimate bond that existed between pre-Columbian societies and the natural world. In the evening, farewell dinner at Huaca Pucllana Restaurant.
Lima International Airport
After breakfast transfer to the airport at the proper time for departure.
Starting from $6,160 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on luxury accommodation
Price excluding international & domestic flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 5 nights stay luxury accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights camp accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- 5-Lunch, 4-Dinner
- Airport assistance
- Transfers from & to airport on arrival and departure
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide throughout the trip
- Entrance fees to places of interest while touring
- 24/7 guest support during the trip
- Private in-out transfers
- Train fare from Aguas Calientes to Cusco
- Inca Trail and Machu Picchu admission fee
- English-Speaking Mountain Guide (additional guide for groups exceeding 08 participants)
- Camping gear
- Therma rest 2 inches
- Pillow and blankets
- Sleeping bags Porters for the transport of all camping and commissary equipment and personal gear up to 8 kg/17 lb. per pack
- Separate accommodations and tents for guides, cooking staff and muleteers
- Premium Menu
- All meals and commissary as stipulated (03B,04L,03D) + daily snack and tea service except on last day)
- Champagne at the Sun Gate
- Stainless cutlery & crockery
- Others: Wake-up tea + Hot washing water every morning and every evening, water boiled to purification point for filling flasks and water bottles every morning and evening
- First aid support and oxygen
- Machu Picchu tour
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins down to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Deluxe service:
- One masseuse (one masseuse each 5 guests)
- Therma rest 5 inches
- Big pillow & blankets
- Deluxe menu
- Alcohol beverages: Wine (others, upon request)
- Champagne at the Sun Gate
- Stainless cutlery & China crockery
- Transfers from Cusco
- English-speaking rafting guide (1 guide each 6 participants)
- Safety kayak guide
- Exclusive transportation for the equipment
- Box lunch
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Visit Cusco Historical Center and the Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin and Santo Domingo Coricancha
- Visit the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay
- Rafting and picnic in the Urubamba River
- Walk and explore the archaeological site of Llactapata
- Climb and reach the highest point of the journey, known as the Huarmi Huañusca pass (4.200mt/13.780 ft.)
- Visit the highest the archaeological site of Runcuracay (3.780mt/12.400ft)
- Walk through the original Inca Trail, which is perfectly preserved. Pass through Inca tunnels, viewpoints and jungle with abundant wildlife, especially with a variety of orchids and hummingbirds
- Admire one of the most spectacular sunrises in the Andes, and a 360° view of the surrounding mountain ranges near the ruins of Phuyupatamarca
- Discover the ruins of Intipata, ancient agriculture, and experimental center, with a spectacular view over the valley of Urubamba.
- Explore the most important archaeological site Huiñay Huayna.
- Visit the historical center of Lima.
- Cathedral and San Francisco Convent and Larco Museum
14 Days , 8 Cities
10 Days , 3 Cities
9 Days , 3 Cities
10 Days , 5 Cities
14 Days , 8 Cities
16 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities
14 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
19 Days , 9 Cities