14 Days , 7 Cities
Llama cub spotted in Peru
Arrival in Lima
Arrive at Lima’s International airport. Meet with our personnel, transfer, and overnight at the hotel.
Lima - Iquitos
Breakfast in hotel. Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Iquitos. Upon arrival, transfer to the port to take a boat towards the lodge (90 miles). After having lunch, take the Leoncito Hike to appreciate the immense variety of flora around the lodge. After watching the sunset over the forest of mirrors, back to the lodge. After having dinner, boat ride to see caimans, nocturnal birds and mammals.
Boat trip to lakes Sapote and Moena
Iquitos - Boat trip to lakes Sapote and Moena
Boat trip to lakes Sapote and Moena for watching different birds, like parrots, jacanas, kingfishers, herons, panguana, partridges, pigeons, cormorants, horned screamers, sloths, the night monkey, squirrel, monk, stump, etc. After having lunch, boat trip to the lakes Purura and Corriente and catch different kind of fish, including the famous piranha. After having dinner, night walk in search of huge frogs and tarantulas.
Bird flying over Peru
Iquitos - Bird Watching Excursion and Hike to Yagua Cocha
Early morning, short bird watching excursion. Breakfast. Hike to Yagua Cocha. Long walk following the jungle used by the people that live in this area to reach one of the largest and most beautiful lakes.
Here you can also spot the Hoatzin or sansho bird (Opisthocomus hoatzin) and if you wish, you may practice native-style fishing onboard a dugout canoe. Box lunch (client requests the cook to prepare what you might have fished). Return to the Tambo Yanayacu and be part of the reforestation program activity Plant-a-Tree in an area near the lodge. Dinner and overnight.
Girls in traditional dress in Peru
Iquitos - Boat trip to Casha Lake
Boat trip to Casha Lake which is not easily accessible. Here you will row or walk, depending on the level of the river, looking at different species of birds and monkeys. After having lunch, transfer to Iquitos’ port to be transferred to the airport to take the flight to Lima. Upon arrival, meeting with our personnel and transfer to the hotel.
Cusco Cathedral, Peru
Lima - Cusco
Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Cusco. On the arrival, meet your assistant and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, excursion to visit the historical center (Cathedral and Santo Domingo/Coricancha) and the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay.
The Moray Ruins in Peru
Cusco - Sacred Valley - Cusco
Full-day excursion to visit the Pisaq market and the Ollantaytambo fortress, lunch buffet included. After the visit, return to Cusco.
Gorgeous natural landscape in Machu Picchu, Peru
Cusco - Machu Picchu
Transfer to Poroy’s station to take the Vistadome train to Machu Picchu town. At the arrival, transfer by public bus to the archaeological complex to visit Machu Picchu. In the afternoon, transfer to the station on foot to take the Vistadome train to Poroy. At Poroy, transfer to Cusco and lodging in the hotel.
Cathedral of Lima, Peru
Cusco - Lima
Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Lima. On the arrival, meet your assistant and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the historical center, the Cathedral and San Francisco Convent, and the Larco Museum.
As we come to our final day in our journey, morning is yours to enjoy your free time until your departure. Private transfer to the airport at the proper time for departure.
Starting from $2,533 per person
Price per person minimum 2 guests.
The rate is based on 5-star/luxury accommodation
Price excluding international and domestic flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 09-night hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- 04-Lunch, 03-Dinner
- Airport assistance
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- The English-speaking guide throughout the trip
- Entrance fees to places of interest while touring
- Vistadome train to/from Machu Picchu
- 24/7 guest support during the trip
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Visit Iquitos – Muyuna Lodge
- Take the Leoncito Hike to appreciate the immense variety of flora
- Boat trip to lakes Sapote and Moena to watch different variety of birds
- Boat trip to the lakes Purura and Corriente and catch unique kind of fish, including the famous piranha!
- Hike to Yagua Cocha.
- Nocturnal hike or a canoe ride to discover the awesome world of night insects, cicadas, spiders, praying mantis, or listen to the owls and potoos
- Birdwatching excursion
- Boat or canoe on the Yanayacu River to reach the Tambo Yanayacu Lodge, located in the Kingdom of the Giant Trees
- Trek to oxbow lake where it is possible to find the Horned Screamer (Anhima cornuta), eye-catching bird species that feed on aquatic flora
- Hike to Yagua Cocha
- Discover the Amazon River village.
- Excursion to the historical center;
- Cathedral and Santo Domingo/Coricancha and the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay
- Visit the Pisaq market and the Ollantaytambo fortress
- Take the Vistadome train to experience the town of Machu Picchu
- Explore the city of Cusco and visit the historical center, Cathedral, and San Francisco Convent, and the Larco Museum
9 Days , 4 Cities
14 Days , 8 Cities
16 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
8 Days , 4 Cities
14 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
9 Days , 3 Cities
19 Days , 9 Cities
10 Days , 5 Cities
14 Days , 8 Cities