8 Days , 4 Cities
Countries Visited Egypt
Places Visited Cairo, , Esna, Kom Umbu
Suggested Duration 8 days
Travel Styles Cultural Tours
Welcome to Cairo, EgyptArrival at Cairo International Airport, our representative will assist you through the immigration and customs formalities. Transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in and overnight.
Cairo - Visit the great Pyramids and the Famous SphinxBreakfast at your hotel, followed by a tour to the Giza Plateau to visit the great Pyramids and the famous Sphinx. Lunch at a local restaurant. Then continue to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities hosting the largest collection of Pharaonic displays in the whole world including the famous treasures of King Tutankhamun. This is besides many other exhibitions from different Pharaonic periods. Continue to the old and famous bazaar of Khan El Kalili. Return to your hotel and overnight. In the evening optional tour of the sound and light show at the pyramids.
Luxor - Nile Cruise Embarkation and visit the East Bank to see the Karnak & Luxor TemplesBreakfast and check out from the hotel. Transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Luxor. Arrival at Luxor Airport. And transfer to the Nile cruise for embarkation. Lunch on board and visit the East Bank to see the Karnak & Luxor temples and then return back on board for dinner and overnight. In the evening optional tour of the sound and light show at Karnak temple.
Esna - Explore the West Bank and Sail to EsnaEarly morning breakfast; cross the Nile to the West Bank to tour the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to your ship for lunch. Sail to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board your cruise ship.
Kom Ombo - Discover the temple of Horus in Edfu and Visit the Kom OmboBreakfast on board and sail to Edfu to visit the temple dedicated to the God Horus. Lunch on board and sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Kom Ombo temple dedicated to the crocodile God Sobek and the falcon God Haroeris. Sail to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Aswan - Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple in AswanBreakfast on board, and visit the High Dam and Philae temple dedicated to the Goddess Isis.
In the evening recommended tour of the sound and light show at Philae temple.
Cairo - Sightseeing in the Citadel of Saladin & Mohamed Ali MosqueCheck out and disembark after breakfast and transfer to Aswan Airport to take your flight to Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo Airport, our representative will meet & assist you. Visit the Citadel of Saladin & Mohamed Ali Mosque with lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Stay overnight.
In the evening optional tour for a dinner cruise with an oriental show & belly dancer.
Depart to Cairo International Airport Back HomeAfter breakfast, check out from the hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for your final departure.
Starting from $1,428 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 5-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
Request a quote
Free service - No credit card required
- Meet and assist service by our representatives at airports.
- All airport transfers & ground transportation by a private air-conditioned vehicle as stated in the program
- Meals at the hotel, Nile cruise, and during your tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours (including entrance fees) with English speaking guide, as indicated in the itinerary
- 02 nights accommodation at a 5* hotel in Cairo Steigenberger Pyramids or similar in standard rooms including breakfast
- 04 nights accommodation on board of a 5* Nile cruise Radamis or similar in the standard cabin including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- City Tour in Cairo – Visit the great Pyramids and the famous Sphinx
- Nile Cruise Embarkation and Visit the East Bank to see the Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Discover the temple of Horus in Edfu
- Visit the Kom Ombo
- Discover the High Dam
- Discover the Philae Temple in Aswan
- Sightseeing in the Citadel of Saladin & Mohamed Ali Mosque in Cairo
Wonders of Egypt & Cruise on Nile
The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of…
View Tour Details