- 4 Days
- DAY 1
Welcome to Dubai!
Arrival Dubai International Airport. Meet & Greet by our representative team upon your arrival.
Private transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Selected Hotel.
Check in Dubai Hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
- DAY 2
Dubai City Tour – Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
Although the vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind-towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks, and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
- DAY 3
Dubai - Modern City Tour
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
- DAY 4
Dubai - Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4×4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- DAY 5
Abu Dhabi - Full Day City Tour
Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- DAY 6
Free Day for Leisure
Today is free for your to enjoy the city on your own or spend the time at your luxurious hotel.
Please ask our local experts for recommended excursions.
- DAY 7
Dubai - Departure
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
Starting from $1,140 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 5-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- Meet & Greet by a representative team upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of clients
- Accommodation 6 Nights in Dubai Selected Hotel
- Half-Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes; Dubai Museum Entry Ticket & Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner includes; Land Cruiser for Pick up & Drop Off, Buffet Dinner, Soft Drinks, Belly Dancer, Tanoura Show & Fire Show
- Dhow Cruise Dinner, Dubai Creek on Sharing Transfer
- Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in the progra
- All taxes and government charges
- Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi entrance Fees NOT Included
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4×4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
- A Visit to Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi
- A Drive by the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- 7 Days , 2 Cities
- 7 Days , 5 Cities
- 4 Days