14 Days , 6 Cities
Cheetah posing in South Africa
Welcome to South Africa!
On arrival in Johannesburg, you will take your connecting flight to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, the gateway to the Kruger National Park. Upon arrival at Nelspruit, you will be met by a representative of your lodge and transferred to your luxury tented accommodation. After check-in, relax and enjoy the day at your leisure, recovering from your long journey. Dinner is served at the lodge.
An elephant and her cub in South Africa
Kruger National Park - Game drive in the southern region
Today, start with an early morning game drive on the public roads in the southern region of Kruger National Park. Ensure you bring your camera along as you will be spotting the BIG 5 in their natural environment. The abundance of species you will see will be an experience of a lifetime. Get up close to the animals in your specialized safari vehicle led by an expert guide. The game drive is approximately 6-8 hours. Later this evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner while swapping stories of your animal encounters earlier that day.
Bridge in National Park in South Africa
Kruger National Park, eSwatini (Swaziland) or Maputo
Today is you have a choice between the following included activities (must be pre-booked):
• Full day Kruger game drive
• Jane Goodall Chimp Eden & Township cycle tour
• River Rafting & Tree Tops tour
• Swaziland day tour – supplement fee applies
• Maputo day tour – supplement fee applies
Note that these tours include water and entrance or conservations fees, but exclude lunch, drinks, and visas for Mozambique or Eswatini.
Dinner is served at the lodge.
Panorama Route - Blyde River Canyon
Panorama Route - The Blyde River Canyon with God’s Window & the Three Rondavels and Bourke’s Luck Potholes.
After an early breakfast & checkout, you explore the stunning Panorama Route, visiting the Blyde River Canyon with God’s Window & the Three Rondavels and Bourke’s Luck Potholes. You arrive at the Timbavati Private Game Reserve in time for afternoon tea and the afternoon game drive.
Sleeping leopart spotted on a tree in Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
The lodge offers Big 5 game drives in the early morning and late afternoon/evening to ensure game viewing when the animals are most active. Nocturnal animals, including big cats, are regular sightings at night.
Elephant encounter during safari
Kruger National Park
Currently, there are over 40 mammal species in the Timbavati including the Big 5 of a lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo, and elephant as well as 360 species of birdlife.
A typical day on safari:
• Early morning tea/coffee overlooking the river on the deck
• Game drive (approximately 3+ hours) including a coffee/tea stop in the bush
• Mid-morning breakfast/brunch on the dining deck
• Time at leisure (use of the swimming pool, books, and board games on offer, relax in the lounge area and use the free Wi-Fi, cocktails on the deck or take a look around our well-stocked curio shop)
• Afternoon high tea (combination of high tea & Lunch) on the dining deck
• Afternoon/evening game drive (approximately 3+ hours) with a sundowners stop in the bush
• Dinner on the deck or sometimes around the fire in the open-air boma (weather permitting)
Safari in Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park - Morning Game Drive
After a final morning game drive & breakfast, then you will be transferred to the Hoedspruit Airport for your flight to Johannesburg.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Johannesburg - Departure
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to Johannesburg Airport for flight home.
Starting from $3,780 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 5-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 7 Nights in a 5-Star accommodation
- 3 Nights In Kruger National Park on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
- 3 Nights in Timbavati Private Nature Reserve on a Full board with activities basis
- 1 Night in Johannesburg on a bed & breakfast basis
- Meet & Greet at the airports
- Local scheduled flights as per the itinerary incl. 20kg (45 lb.) checked luggage
- 2 x full days Kruger game drive included park fees
- Transfer from Muluwa to Simbavati via the Panorama Route
- All airport transfers
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Game drive in the southern region of Kruger National Park
- Offering choices between the included activities as seen on the program
- Visit the Blyde River Canyon with God’s Window & the Three Rondavels and Bourke’s Luck Potholes
- Timbavati Private Game Reserve in time for afternoon tea and the game drive
- See the Big 5 game drives in the early morning and late afternoon/evening to ensure game viewing when the animals are most active in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve
7 Days , 4 Cities
9 Days , 3 Cities
10 Days , 4 Countries , 6 Cities
13 Days , 3 Countries , 7 Cities
12 Days , 4 Countries , 6 Cities