9 Days , 7 Cities
Countries Visited Canada
Places Visited Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal
Suggested Duration 9 days
Travel Styles Cultural Tours
Toronto Airport - Niagara FallsWelcome to Canada!
After arrival at the Toronto International Airport, welcome and transfer to the hotel in Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls - Niagara on the LakeAfter breakfast, we admire the waterfalls of Niagara. The thunder, the haze, the spectacle of 155 million liters of water discharge in 54 meters free fall - no wonder, the Niagara Falls are one of the world's natural wonders! We take part in a boat trip on the "Hornblower Cruise".
A long drive along the Niagara Falls to Niagara River we reach the Ontario fruit and wine-growing region. Soon afterward we reach the picturesque small town of Niagara on the Lake. Overnight in Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls - Toronto - OttawaToday we enjoy the city tour of Toronto. On an ascent (optional) to the 553 m high CN tower we have a fantastic view of the city. Other sights on our tour include the mighty Rogers Stadium, Toronto's financial and fashion district, Yonge Street, Yorkville, Forest Hill, and Casa Loma, waterfront, and Queen's Quay, Chinatown, St. Lawrence Market, Old and New City Hall, Parliament Building and University Building. Then continue along Lake Ontario to Kingston. The romantic "1,000 Islands Parkway" continues along the St. Lawrence River to Rockport. Here we have the opportunity to experience the world of 1,000 islands on an approximately one-hour boat trip. Then we continue to Ottawa and overnight in the hotel.
OttawaAfter breakfast, we take a city tour of the Canadian capital. We will see Parliament Hill, Sparks Street, Rideau Hall, Laurier House, and the Rideau Canal on our tour. The city has many museums rich in history. Overnight in the hotel.
Ottawa - Quebec CityToday after breakfast, we drive to the provincial capital Québec City, which we reach in the afternoon. Afternoon we are free to explore this lovely city.
Overnight in the Hotel in Quebec.
Quebec CityToday the visit to the provincial capital is on the program. During the guided city tour, we see, among others, Place d'Armes, Dufferin Terrace, Grand Allee, Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Parliament Hill, Chateau Frontenac, Place Royale with Cote de la Montagne, Rue du Petit-Complain, Our Lady of the Victory's Church & Paris Place. In the afternoon we drive along the St. Lorenz stream to the Beaupré coast. We see the 83 m high Montmorency Falls and the Albert Gilles Copper Museum. We also visit the massive pilgrimage church of St. Anne de Beaupré and a bakery where we can try freshly baked bread with maple butter.
Overnight in the hotel in Quebec.
Quebec - MontrealIn the morning start the day with breakfast at a local sugar shack, located in the heart of the Quebec countryside. Learn about the traditions of maple syrup-making and enjoy samples of delicious traditional foods. Don’t forget to try a favorite regional treat - maple taffy on the snow!
We move toward Montreal, and we enjoy seeing the city center with its main shopping areas, the underground city, Old Montreal with Place Jacques Quartier as well as the great Notre Dame Cathedral, the modern St. Denis Street.
MontrealToday, after breakfast, your journey continues to explore the city of Montreal. The city is blended with all things old and new. Other places of interest to see are Place des Artes, McGill University, Île Sainte Hélène and the Notre Dame Islands, waterfront along the St. Lawrence River, Olympic Stadium, and botanical garden.
Montreal - AirportAfter breakfast, check out and transfer to the Montreal International Airport back home.
Starting from $ per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star accommodation
Price excluding international flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
Request a quote
Free service - No credit card required
- 8-night 4 star accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers on arrival and departure of each locality, assisted by expert personnel
- All the excursions indicated in the program with English-speaking guides.
- All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites are mentioned.
- Transportation with private cars.
- The Niagara Falls Cruise Tickets are included.
- The Thousand Islands cruise tickets are included.
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Niagara Falls – Admire one of the world’s natural wonders! Take part in a boat trip.
- Niagara on the Lake – Enjoy the picturesque small town and the Ontario fruit and wine-growing region.
- Toronto – Enjoy the panoramic city tour.
- 1000 Islands – Experience the romantic “1,000 Islands Parkway” by boat.
- Ottawa – Enjoy a city tour of the Canadian capital
- Quebec City – The guided city tour, we see, Place d’Armes, Dufferin Terrace, Grand Allee, Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Parliament Hill, Chateau Frontenac, the Place Royale with Cote de la Montagne, Rue du Petit-Complain, Our Lady of the Victory’s Church & Paris Place.
- Beaupre – We see the 83 m high Montmorency Falls and the Albert Gilles Copper Museum, and visit the massive pilgrimage church of St. Anne de Beaupré and a bakery
Maple syrup – Learn about the traditions of maple syrup-making.
- Montreal – Enjoy the city tour: main shopping areas, the underground city, Old Montreal with Place Jacques Quartier as well as the great Notre Dame Cathedral, the modern St. Denis Street, Place des Artes, McGill University, Île Sainte Hélène, and the Notre Dame Islands, waterfront along the St. Lawrence River, Olympic Stadium and botanical garden.