12 Days , 4 Cities
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
Upon arrival at Cairo Airport, meet the representative who will assist you through airport customs and formalities. Transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Pyramids Plateau 0 Explore Ancient Egypt visiting Pyramids and Sphinx
Breakfast at the hotel. Start a half-day tour exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to The famous Pyramids plateau: The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World. The Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best-preserved. The Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion’s body stretching 45m (150 ft), with its paws 15m (50 ft.) long.
Visit The Papyrus Institute in Giza next to the pyramids and learn how paper was made in ancient times. Also, explore the Papyrus Museum, which contains the largest collection of papyrus reproductions of all the famous paintings of ancient Egypt
Transfer to the hotel to have some rest and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel & check-out. Today we start a half-day tour exploring the Egyptian Museum where two hours are spent at the richest Museum worldwide accompanied by our guide & enjoying his explanation about the history, especially King Tut’s part with the masterpiece his golden mask. Transfer back to the hotel to have some rest and overnight.
Embark to the River Cruise Ship and visit the High Dam & the amazing Philae Temple
In the morning after breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan. Arrive at Aswan airport, meet the representative who transfers you to the Nile cruise. Embark on the cruise to leave the luggage and meet with your guide who escort you to visit the High Dam & the amazing Philae Temple. Return to the cruise to check-in and lunch. The evening is free at leisure. Dinner and overnight on board at the cruise.
Discover Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
After breakfast, sail to visit the Kom Ombo Temple was built during the Graeco-Roman period. The temple is unique because it is a double temple, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. Back to the cruise for lunch.
In the afternoon, sail to Edfu to visit the temple. The Edfu Temple looming sandstone walls are covered in giant hieroglyphics and dazzling friezes that ape the patriotic decorations of earlier pharaohs. Later, sail in Luxor, have dinner & overnight at the cruise.
Luxor - Sightseeing which includes West Bank and East Bank
After breakfast on board, enjoy visiting the major sightseeing in Luxor which includes West Bank (The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon) & East Bank (Luxor & Karnak temples). Back to the cruise and lunch. The evening is free at leisure to do some optional excursions if time permitted or simply enjoy your stay on the cruise and be ready to travel back to Cairo the next day. Dinner and overnight.
Fly Back to Cairo
Disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer to Luxor airport to travel to Cairo by domestic flight. Arrive in Cairo to transfer with the assistant to the hotel to check in. Afternoon and evening are free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Depart to the Airport Back Home
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Cairo airport for your final flight.
Starting from $3,654 per person
Price per person minimum 2 guests.
The rate is based on 5-star/Luxury accommodation
Price excluding international and domestic flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- Day 01–04 (03 nights) 5 – Star Hotel in Cairo on a bed & breakfast basis
- Day 04–07 (03 nights) on board of the 5* Nile Cruise on a full board basis
- Day 07–08 (01 night) 5 – Star Hotel in Cairo on a bed & breakfast basis
- Day 01 – Transfer from Cairo international airport to the hotel
- Day 04 – Transfer from the hotel to Cairo airport to travel to Aswan
- Day 04 – Transfer from Aswan airport to the cruise pier
- Day 07 – Transfer from the cruise to Luxor to travel to Cairo
- Day 07 – Transfer from Cairo airport to the hotel
- Day 08 – Transfer from the hotel to Cairo international airport for final departure
- Day 02 – Half Day Cairo tour to visit Pyramids & Sphinx with a private English-speaking guide.
- Day 03 – Half Day Cairo tour to visit Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili with a private English-speaking guide.
- All sightseeing as per cruise itinerary with a local English speaking guide joining other passengers on board
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- Half-Day tour exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids plateau
- The Great Pyramid of Cheops
- The Pyramid of Chephren
- The Pyramid of Mycerinus
- The Sphinx
- The Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum
- Perfume factory and Jewelry shop
- Half-Day tour exploring the Egyptian Museum
- Embark on the cruise and leave the luggage & meet your guide who will escort you to visit the High Dam & the amazing Philae temple
- Sail to Kom Ombo & visit the temple
- Visit Edfu & the temple
- Enjoy visiting the major sightseeing in Luxor, which includes West Bank (The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon) & East Bank (Luxor & Karnak temples).