15 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
The Galata Tower is a medieval aged tower built by the Byzantine Emperor in Istanbul
Istanbul - Arrival
Upon your arrival at the Istanbul Airport, meet & greet with a name sign. You will be escorted to your hotel. Stay overnight at your hotel in Istanbul.
The Blue Mosque is located in Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul - Full day City Tour
After breakfast pick up from the hotel and Our journey begins in Istanbul, the only city in the world situated on two continents. Byzantium, Constantinople, Istanbul – its three names span more than 2600 years, nearly 1600 of them as the capital of two of the greatest empires the world has known, Byzantine and Ottoman. We visit the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, and Hippodrome, where chariot races and the Byzantine riots took place. Visit the Grand Bazaar for shopping. Overnight at your hotel in Istanbul.
Spices Market in Istanbul
Istanbul - Continue the city tour
Pick up from the hotel for a second-day tour. Visit Underground Cistern. Some free time in Spice Bazaar. Then visit the Spice Bazaar with its domed and vaulted shops selling spices and herbs, also known as Egyptian Bazaar. Then to the pier for a Bosporus cruise on a public ferry. Starting the trip from the Golden Horn and sailing through the waterway separating the two continents, Asia and Europe- with a possibility to take pictures of the marble palaces, old wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials. We get on land in Sariyer district which has the old and modern taste together. Visit Ortakoy where mostly locals go. Ortakoy, once literally “the village in the middle” (Orta) the European Bosphorus Shore, is now among Istanbul ‘s coolest, chic-est, most artsy neighborhoods, with trendy boutiques, atmospheric cafes and bistros, and crowds of young, sophisticated residents and visitors. After the tour program, transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel in Istanbul.
Balloons flying in Cappadocia, Turkey
Cappadocia - Explore this unique region
Early morning, pick up from the hotel and transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight to Kayseri. Arrival at Kayseri airport. And transfer to your hotel. Check-in, and start for a Private Cappadocia tour. First meeting with Cappadocia, visiting Three Sisters Fairy Chimneys in Urgup which are the most popular and seen on advertisements. That’s why people carved some pigeon houses to keep them in certain places. You will see that the houses for the pigeons are like the houses for the people. Then we descend into the center of the earth in the Kaymakli Underground City one of the largest and the deepest of 200 others in Cappadocia. After the tour program, transfer to your hotel.
The natural rock citadel in Uchisar, Cappadocia Turkey
Cappadocia - Goreme Open Air Museum
In the morning, first meeting with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia: rock formations beyond belief in Devrent valley; a journey in the past with its troglodyte houses, visit Pasabag “fairy chimneys” where the voice of wind mixes with the “songs of fairies” near Zelve. Lunch in Avanos, the center of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC. and a demonstration in a traditional pottery workshop.
Afternoon, visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century). Continue to Uchisar Rock-Castle to have a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia. After the tour program, transfer to your hotel. Stay overnight at your hotel in Cappadocia.
Houses in Sirince, Turkey
Morning is at leisure.
Transfer to Cappadocia airport in the afternoon for your flight to Izmir. Our representative will meet you and transfer to Sirince for free and overnight in Sirince.
Şirince is a beautiful hill town only (5 miles) near Ephesus. In the picturesque village, you will encounter some cute buildings that have preserved their originality with a taste of modern Sirince is popular with a rich selection of fruity wines.
Celsus Library Ephesus, Turkey
Sirince - Visit the ancient sites in Ephesus
After breakfast, depart to Ephesus. Visit including Terrace Houses, The House of Virgin Mary, Artemission Temple. After the tour program, transfer to Sirince Village. Stay overnight at your hotel in Sirince.
Calcium-coated cliffs and pools in Pamukkale Hierapolis, Turkey
Pamukkale - Discover of travertine terraces and Hierapolis.
Drive to Pamukkale, on the way, and visit Laodicea. Discovery of Travertine terraces and Hierapolis. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders. We have seen from various mineral springs in a vast white cliff side, about 200 m overlooking the plain, calcite-laden waters have dripped down over a series of terraced levels and created a fairyland of bizarre solidified cascades shell-shaped basins. It looks like creations from snow or balls from cotton, which gave the scenery the Turkish name Pamukkale (cotton castle): Moreover, the water in the basins changes its color according to how the light enters.
Overnight at your hotel in Pamukkale.
Narrow street in Bodrum
After breakfast, spend some more time in Pamukkale. Afternoon drive to Bodrum. Arrive overnight at your hotel in Bodrum.
Bodrum, formerly Halicarnassus, is a lively coastal resort and a popular tourist destination on the southwest Mediterranean coast of Turkey. Its beautiful beaches, historical sites, quality hotels, holiday villages, and intense nightlife. Bodrum is one of Turkey’s most popular holiday towns on the Aegean coast.
Bodrum's Aegean Sea
Bodrum - Explore the one of the world-famous towns
Half-day tour of Bodrum. We will start visiting St. Peter’s Castle, including the underwater archeology museum. The Knights of St John built a castle in 1402 to dominate the harbor, and it is one of the last and finest examples of Crusader architecture in the east. Then we will visit Halicarnassos Mausoleum, which used to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The next stop will be the ancient theater of Halicarnassos, which dates back to the 4th century BC with a 5.000 capacity. Afternoon free in Bodrum. Overnight at your hotel in Bodrum.
Salt Bae Steak Nusret Restaurant, Istanbul, Turkey
Bodrum - Istanbul
Transfer to Bodrum airport to take a flight to Istanbul. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Day at leisure in Istanbul.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Gule Gule! (Goodbye)
Transfer from your hotel to the airport for your flight back home.
Starting from $4,550 per person
Price per person in double occupancy
The rate is based on 4-star and luxury accommodation
Price excluding international and domestic flights
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
Please inquire to request a quote for your custom trip!
Request a quote for a trip fully customized to your preferences.
- 7 nights accommodation at 4-star and luxury / special class centrally located
3 nights in Istanbul
2 nights in Cappadocia
2 nights in Sirince
1 night in Pamukkale
2 nights in Bodrum
1 night in Istanbul
- BB accommodation during all itinerary
- Domestic flights Istanbul – Kayseri, and Bodrum – Istanbul in economy class tax incl
- Transfers & Transportation by a vehicle as per the program (Mercedes Vito)
- Professional English-speaking guide services.
- Entrance fees to the museums/sites (as mentioned in your program)
- Porterage at the hotels
Sightseeing Highlights Included
- City tour in Istanbul is the only city situated on two continents. Visit the magnificent Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, Underground Cistern, and the Hippodrome , where chariot races and the Byzantine riots took place.
- Visit the Grand Bazaar for shopping.
- Explore Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) for shopping: The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme, and several other herbs and spices.
- Bosporus cruise on a public ferry from the Golden Horn and sail through the waterway separating the two continents, Asia and Europe.
- Visit Sariyer and Ortakoy district, which has the old and modern taste in Istanbul.
- Discover Cappadocia and meet with Three Sisters Fairy Chimneys in Urgup
- Discover the Pigeons Valley and descend into the center of the earth in the Kaymakli Underground City
- Visit Devrent Valley, Pasabag Fairy Chimneys Valley, and Avanos Town, which is famous for tile and pottery workshops
- Visit Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century)
- Visit Uchisar Rock Castle, which is the highest and the most dominant point
- Visit the small town of Sirince and Sirince Village
- Visit Ephesus , including Terrace Houses, The House of Virgin Mary, Artemission Temple
- On the way to Pamukkale, visit Laodicea
- Visit Pamukkale
- Discovery of Travertine terraces and Hierapolis at Pamukkale
- Visit the world-famous vacation destination, Bodrum
- Half-day tour in Bodrum and visit St. Peter’s Castle, including the underwater archeology museum and Halicarnassos Mausoleum, which used to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
12 Days , 5 Cities
11 Days , 5 Cities
16 Days , 7 Cities
14 Days , 2 Countries , 8 Cities
7 Days , 2 Cities
9 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
11 Days , 4 Cities
7 Days , 3 Cities
13 Days , 7 Cities
12 Days , 7 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities
8 Days , 4 Cities
6 Days , 3 Cities
13 Days , 6 Cities
18 Days , 6 Cities
17 Days , 7 Cities