Turkey is a land of exotic history, breathtaking landscapes, and delicious cuisine. The country is a melting pot of diverse cultures. Its rich heritage is visible in its stunning architecture, art, and traditions. A luxury Turkey tour is the best way to experience the wonders of this country, offering a unique blend of relaxation, adventure, and culture. Turkey offers a treasure trove of experiences waiting to be explored, from the serene beaches of the Aegean coast to the bustling streets of Istanbul.
The Bridge of Continents: Turkey
Mixing both European and Asian influences, Turkey is a dream-like destination offering its visitors culturally rich experiences. Here you can admire breathtaking landscapes while indulging in Turkish treats and sipping an inviting cup of tea. With friendly locals, buzzing bazaars, and an array of historical and natural attractions, you’ll find a bit of everything in this beautiful country with Zitango’s Luxury Turkey tours.
We know Turkey better than anyone! Zitango Turkey Specialists have insider knowledge. So you can expect the best luxury tours of Turkey, offering an authentic travel experience. All with the unparalleled comfort of your private car and guide.
- Zitango’s luxury Turkey tours offer personalized itineraries, exclusive access to local culture, high-end services, and VIP treatment.
- On our Turkey tour, you can visit ancient ruins, witness breathtaking natural landscapes, savor Turkish cuisine, and shop for souvenirs.
- Istanbul, Cappadocia, Bodrum, and Antalya are the top destinations for luxury visits to Turkey.
- Luxury accommodations in Turkey include hotels and resorts, private villas and apartments, boutique accommodations, and traditional Turkish guesthouses.
- Unique experiences on a luxury Turkey tour include a hot-air balloon ride over Cappadocia, a private yacht tour along the Aegean coast, Turkish cooking classes, and private guided tours with local experts.
Yacht Charters in Turkey
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
Turkey Travel GuideSome information and tips about Turkey
Why Choose Zitango's Luxury Turkey Tours
There are several reasons why you should consider luxury Turkey tours for your next vacation:
Zitango designs luxury Turkey tours to tailor a personalized experience to meet your needs and interests. Your tour operator will work with you to create an itinerary that suits your preferences, whether you want to explore Turkey’s ancient ruins, sample its culinary delights, or soak up the sun on its stunning beaches.
High-Level Comfort and Luxury
You can expect to stay in some of the country’s finest hotels and resorts, enjoy private transfers, and have access to exclusive experiences and services. Zitango’s luxury Turkey tours provide a high level of comfort and luxury.
Hassle-Free Planning and Logistics
Planning a trip to Turkey can be overwhelming, especially if you’re not familiar with the country. Zitango takes care of all the planning and logistics for you with their luxury Turkey tours. Your tour operator will handle everything from flights and accommodation to transportation and sightseeing.
Top Things to See and Do in Turkey
Considering the numerous sights and activities available, it can be overwhelming to plan the perfect Turkey trip. The travel guides written by Zitango Turkey Specialists will help you get a glimpse of all the country offers. Some of the top activities that our Turkey travel specialists recommend are below to inspire you.
But no travel guide compares to talking to a travel agent with local knowledge. Our passionate Turkey travel specialists will custom-design a luxury Turkey vacation package that will show you the best of their country when you simply contact us. With us at the helm, you will be on an authentic journey with no compromise between comfort and luxury.
SEE THE FAIRY CHIMNEYS IN CAPPADOCIA
Cappadocia is a must-see in all luxury tours in Turkey. The destination’s most striking feature is the tall, cone-shaped rock formations, famously known as the “Fairy Chimneys.” These structures clustered throughout the Goreme National Park — one of Turkey’s many UNESCO World Heritage Sites, will leave you gazing in awe as it dates back centuries.
On your trip, you can explore the mesmerizing lunar-like landscape from a hot air balloon. You’ll also get to venture through the valley and discover the many historical treasures like underground cities and centuries-old caves, which once served as houses, churches, and monasteries. Today, luxury cave hotels and quaint restaurants convert some of these caves, offering their guests unique experiences.
DISCOVER FAMOUS LANDMARKS IN ISTANBUL
The beautiful Istanbul is undoubtedly one of Turkey’s best places to see. This colorful metropolis boasts a rich history and culture that very few destinations can match. You’ll come across many incredible landmarks and some of the most breathtaking views here.
In your luxury Turkey tour package, you’ll have the opportunity to explore many of Istanbul’s top attractions. Marvel at the Blue Mosque, wander around the Grand Bazaar, buy exotic spices at the Spice Market, and visit the famed Hagia Sophia — the Byzantine architectural wonder with exquisite mosaics. Then relax on a serene Bosphorus cruise. This is just a little taste of what Istanbul has to offer.
VISIT THE ANCIENT CITY OF EPHESUS
On your privately guided tour of Turkey, you can discover a piece of Greek history by visiting the ancient city of Ephesus. Housed in the central Aegean region near modern-day Selcuk are well-preserved ruins that date back to the Greek Dark Ages.
While you stroll along paved streets, Greco-Roman history will come to life with its centuries-old temples, libraries, theaters, houses, and statues. Iconic landmarks like the Temple of Hadrian and the Great Amphitheater still host concerts, and the Library of Celsus will give you a true sense of Turkey’s incredibly rich past.
ENJOY THE HOT SPRINGS IN PAMUKKALE
Pamukkale is one of Turkey’s most famous natural wonders. Its name translates to “Cotton Castle,” and you’ll certainly feel like you’ve been whisked away to a magical destination when standing on the pure white limestone terraces. Here you can swim in the hot travertine pools or simply admire the gorgeous landscape.
Other notable sites that offer a delightful experience near Pamukkale are Aphrodisias, an incredibly well-preserved ancient city dedicated to Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty, and Hierapolis — an ancient Greek city often referred to as the “Holy City.”
TASTE TURKEY’S DELICIOUS CUISINE AND WINES
Elevate your Turkey trip with authentic local food and drinks. There’s no better way to learn about a country than through a food tour.
That shouldn’t be too difficult as Turkey has amazingly fragrant and delicious food. Our local Turkey Specialists will make sure to include the best wineries and restaurants with the best authentic Turkish cuisine in your itinerary. For initial inspiration, view our Turkey food & wine tour.
Did you know?
- Istanbul is the only city in the world located on two continents, Europe and Asia.
- The sea is on the southern Turkish coast and comes from the word Turk.
- Turquoise derives from the perfect blue color of the Mediterranean.
- The most valuable silk carpet in the world is in the Mevlana Museum in Turkey.
- Yogurt is one of the healthiest foods in existence and is derived from the original Turkish yogurt.
- Turkey is one of the world’s largest yacht manufacturers.
- Gobekli Tepe in southeast Turkey is considered the oldest temple built by mankind.
- One of the earliest settlements in the Neolithic Age is known as Catalhoyuk.
- Catalhoyuk is known as one of the earliest settlements in the Neolithic Age.
- The world’s first coins were minted in ancient Lydia, located in today’s Turkey.
- Troy, where the Trojan wars recounted in the Iliad by Homeros were fought, is situated near Canakkale in western Turkey.
- Two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World are in Turkey: the Temple of Artemis and the Halicarnassus Mausoleum.
- Turkey, Zeugma, and Antakya are the world’s two greatest mosaic museums.
Anatolia is the birthplace of many historical figures, such as Phrygian King Midas, Herodotus, and St. Paul the Apostle.
- Kayseri, a city in central Turkey, derives its name from Augustus Caesar when it was called Caesaris.
- The well-known Turkish cartographer and navigator Piri Reis drew one of the earliest accurate world map in 1513.
- The Ottomans introduced coffee to Europe in the 17th century.
- Hezarfen, an Ottoman scientist, flew with man-made wings from the Galata Tower in Istanbul in the 17th century.
- Tulips were first introduced to Europe by the Ottomans and quickly became all the rage over there.
- The Virgin Mary’s House in Selcuk is a very popular pilgrimage site for Christians.
- Santa Claus was born in Patara and served as the Bishop of Myra, both on the Turquoise Coast. The Santa Claus Museum, an 11th-century church in Demre (Myra), is open for visitors.
- According to the Legend of the Great Flood, told in both the Quran and the Old Testament, Noah’s Ark landed on Mount Agri in eastern Anatolia.
- The seven churches in the Book of Revelation, Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamon, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea, are all in Turkey.
- The first church built by man, St. Peter’s Church, is in Antioch (Antakya), Turkey.
- The city of the Prophets, where Prophet Abraham, Prophet Job, Prophet Elijah, and Prophet Jacob lived, is known as Sanliurfa.
Best Time to Visit Turkey
The best time to go to Turkey will depend on which part of Turkey you want to visit and what you hope to get out of your trip.
Overall, the shoulder seasons are best. This is in the spring (April to June) and fall months (September and October). During this time, the weather is moderate, and key tourist locations are less crowded. However, you should try to avoid the periods of top European holidays like Easter and the Turkish Eid holiday.
ISTANBUL AND INNER PARTS OF ANATOLIA
There is quite a difference between the climate of the coastal and the inland regions.
Istanbul is pleasant for the majority of the year. However, the temperatures can reach as high as 90°F in July and August and as low as 25°F in January through March. Winter months may see days of heavy rain and some snow.
Weather in central and eastern Anatolia is at extremes, with hot, dry summers when the temperatures may go above 90°F and freezing snowy winters. Thus spring and autumn are best for sightseeing and traveling.
AEGEAN AND MEDITERRANEAN COAST
The Aegean and Mediterranean coasts of Turkey, which include the Turquoise Coast, display a typical Mediterranean climate of hot summers and mild winters.
The weather is generally mild and pleasant from April to June and in September.
July and August are the hottest months, with temperatures reaching 100°F with relatively high humidity.
The swimming season is from June to September along the North Aegean coasts, while it is from April to October on the South Aegean and Mediterranean coasts.
Depending on where you are, appropriate clothing will vary widely. If visiting during the summer, take light cotton layers and a hat, as temperatures can reach scorching, particularly in the cities. During the winter months, pack heavier layers and waterproofs. Sturdy shoes and equipment are advisable for anyone who will be trekking in mountainous areas.
16 Days , 7 Cities
13 Days , 7 Cities
12 Days , 5 Cities
9 Days , 4 Cities
12 Days , 8 Cities
18 Days , 6 Cities
12 Days , 7 Cities
15 Days , 2 Countries , 5 Cities
11 Days , 4 Cities
11 Days , 5 Cities
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.