- 10 Days , 2 Countries , 6 Cities
Although it’s not just the stunning scenery that makes our Uganda luxury tours so special. We offer a range of unique experiences that will give you a deep insight into Uganda’s culture and history. You’ll have the opportunity to meet the local people, learn about their customs and traditions. We also even offer to take part in traditional ceremonies with them. And when it comes to accommodation, we offer the best. The lodges and hotels, designed to provide the utmost comfort and relaxation, will host you in luxury.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our clients rave about their experiences with Zitango Travel, with many describing their Uganda luxury tour as the trip of a lifetime. So what are you waiting for? Book your Uganda luxury tour today and discover why so many people are choosing Zitango Travel for their African adventure.
Experience the ultimate luxury journey with Zitango Travel. Book your Uganda luxury tour now and let us take you on an unforgettable adventure.
Tailor-made Adventure Uganda Itineraries
Browse our sample tours for itinerary ideas. Contact us for a trip customized to your exact preferences.
- 8 Days , 2 Countries , 4 Cities
Travel Styles for Uganda
Uganda Travel GuideSome information and tips about Uganda
Uganda, the “Pearl of Africa,” is one of the most beautiful nations on the continent. Gorilla trekking and chimpanzee trekking are the country’s most important attractions, along with the friendliness of its people. While journeying through Uganda, you will be captivated by its beauty, overwhelmed by the friendliness of its people, and intrigued by all that this country has to offer. Uganda boasts splendid herbal surroundings and a prosperous mosaic of tribes and cultures, making it a truly unique and fascinating destination.
Ecologically, Uganda is the place the East African savannah meets the West African jungle. Where else but in this uniquely lush destination can one study lions prowling the open plains in the morning and track chimpanzees via the rainforest undergrowth the same afternoon, then the subsequent day navigate tropical channels teeming with hippos and crocodiles earlier than putting off into the misty mountains to visit the majestic mountain gorillas?
For an incredibly small country, there’s a lot that’s large about the place. It’s home to the tallest mountain vary in Africa the source that feeds the world’s longest river and the continent’s biggest lake. Wildlife watching is enormous here, with half of the last mountain gorillas residing in this area, as well as the opportunity to tick off the Big Five. Most vacationers come for the gorilla Safari, however other principal attracts are the chimpanzees, ornithology, trekking the Rwenzoris and traveling the supply of The Nile river.
We are bordered by using the Republic of South Sudan to the North, the Republic of Kenya to the East, the Democratic Republic of Congo to the West, and the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Rwanda to the South
Uganda Luxury Tours
Zitango Travel offers a range of experiences for travelers who want to explore Uganda in style. Uganda Luxury Tours has something for everyone, from luxury lodges to private safaris. Here are some of the highlights of a luxury tour in Uganda:
- Stay in luxury lodges with stunning views of the surrounding wilderness
- Enjoy private safaris with expert guides who will take you to the best spots for wildlife viewing
- Indulge in spa treatments and other pampering experiences
- Take part in cultural activities, such as visiting local villages and learning about Uganda’s vibrant traditions
The Best Places to Visit on a Uganda Luxury Tour
Uganda is home to some of the most beautiful and unique landscapes in the world. Here are some of the top destinations to visit on a luxury tour of Uganda:
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to over half of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas. On a luxury tour, you can stay in a private lodge near the park and participate in exclusive gorilla trekking experiences.
Murchison Falls National Park
Murchison Falls National Park is known for its stunning waterfalls and abundant wildlife. On a luxury tour, you can stay in a luxury lodge overlooking the Nile River and take part in private game drives and boat safaris.
Queen Elizabeth National Park
Queen Elizabeth National Park is home to a wide range of wildlife, including elephants, lions, and chimpanzees. On a luxury tour, you can stay in a private lodge overlooking the park and take part in exclusive game drives and boat safaris.
Kibale National Park
Kibale National Park is home to one of the largest populations of chimpanzees in the world. On a luxury tour, you can stay in a private lodge near the park and take part in exclusive chimpanzee trekking experiences.
Weather, Climate and Geography
Uganda, which consists of four regions, is located at the equator, with its capital at Kampala.
The country is fortunate to harbor Lake Victoria, the second largest lake in the world, forming the source of the Nile. The Nile River is the second-largest river in the world.
Uganda lies astride the Equator in Eastern Africa between longitudes 29 East and East and between latitudes 4 North and South, at an average altitude of 1,100 meters above sea- level. The total area is 236,580 sq. km. Uganda is bordered by the Republic of South Sudan to the North, the Republic of Kenya to the East, the Democratic Republic of Congo to the West, and the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Rwanda to the South. Uganda experiences a temperate climate even though most of the country is within the Tropics, with temperatures between 16 – 26’C for most of the year (April – November). However, during the warmer months (December – March), temperatures reach more than 30.
We recommend wearing lightweight outfits. Warm cover-ups are good for evenings.
Did you know?
- Uganda has the world’s youngest population! The median age in Uganda is 15.7 years.
- Drink water in Uganda is recommended.
- The endangered mountain gorilla resides in the Ruwenzori Mountains of Uganda.
- Uganda has lakes and rivers covering about one-quarter of its surface.
- You are “mzungu” if you are foreigner in Uganda.
- It is impolite to simply say, “Hi.” When greeting a Ugandan, it is customary to ask, “How are you?”
- Approximately half of Uganda’s population is under the age of 14.
- Lake Victoria is the largest lake in Africa, and it’s located in Uganda. The Nile River connects to this lake.
- Uganda is home to the UNESCO-listed Rwenzori Mountains National Park.
- It’s possible to see the celebrated “big five” game animals of lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo.
Let us plan your tailor-made trip
- Tell us your needsDestination, dates and other details.
- We connect you to our local expertsCommunicate with 2 top specialists to plan your trip directly through Zitango’s secure portal
- Get customized proposalsOur specialists will work hard to win your approval
- Choose one and goBook your trip. Have a wonderful journey with in-destination support from your Zitango specialist.