- 2005 (Remodeled in 2017)
- 27m / 88ft
- 11m / 36ft
- 10 knots
Valise Satellite radio
Smoke and fire detectors
ABC fire control system
Zodiacs and life jackets
4 double kayaks + 1 single kayak
The Archipels have ample social areas that will complement a comfortable stay. Shared with a total of just 16 guests; the lounge, solarium, resting areas, and ‘Al Fresco’ dining area are great choices for you to relax and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
Meet the two pioneers of the Galapagos: Archipel I & II! These motor catamarans arrived in 2002, and offer stable double hulls, wide decks, and large social areas, all of which are near to each other.
There is Air conditioning throughout, TV / DVD / lounge, library, bar and sunbathing area
SOCIAL AREAS AND AMENITIES
Solarium area shaded relaxing area
Dining room, bar and conference area with television, DVD player, chart games, a library of books and DVDs
Greater safety on-board
Safety on-board (and during the programmed activities) has been always the highest concern. Archipel obtained the International Safety Management Certificate by the International Marine Organization (IMO), carry proper security equipment, and put board regulations and safety instructions.
Scheduled maintenance and regular checks keep the yacht in safe conditions.
- All meals (full-board); filtered water, tea, and coffee.
- All guided excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wet-suits for hire).
Price Not Included
- Round-trip flight to the Galapagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras, and tipping.