- 2009 Dry dock maintenance, Sept 2017.
- 31m / 101ft
- 11,20m / 36.75ft
- 9 knots
24 Nautical Mile Radar
Sonar (echo sounder system)
1x HF radio (for communication with the outside world)
2x stationary VHF radio (marine telephone)
Handheld bi-directional radio set (VHF walkie-talkies for internal communication + spare device for emergencies)
1x Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon(EPIRB)
No satellite telephone
The cabins are ample and bright and include a seaside door and balcony.
Amenities include an outdoor whirlpool for up to 6 people, deck chairs, BBQ, TV/DVD, a small library, and board games.
Main Deck: 5 Cabins
3 cabins with twin beds,
1 cabin with double bed
1 suit cabin with queen bed + single bed
Upper Deck: 4 Cabins
2 cabins with twin beds
2 cabins with double bed + single bed
Included activities and experiences during your cruise
The Galapagos Islands are an excellent destination for wildlife and bird observation, and of course also for photography and filming. Please discover the wide range of activities that are included in our cruise programs to experience the closest and most intimate encounters with wildlife, and to perceive the unique nature of the Galapagos from different perspectives. Some activities depend on local conditions and will be coordinated together with the guide; others are optional, such as strolling around touristic towns or leisure and entertainment on-board.
- Guided Hikes
- Bird watching
- Visiting a breeding project and visitor center
- Dry and wet landings
- Inflatable dinghy-rides
This motor yacht can be chartered for 4 nights, 6 nights, 8 nights, 10 nights or 14 nights.
The motor yacht can also be booked individually, in a Balcony Stateroom, Master Suite Double, or Master Suites triple.
Please fill the form to learn the details. Your consultant helps to get the best information about your future trip.
All rates are subject to change in the event of local tax increases or circumstances that are beyond our control.
The cruise itinerary is subject to change at any time due to circumstances that are beyond our control.
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals; filtered water, tea, and coffee.
- All guided excursions & activities in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, flippers; optional wetsuits for hire).
Price Not Included
- Return flight to the Galapagos Islands.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently $120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras, and tipping.